CHAPTER 27: Strawberry Lips

ALEKSANDER

Stop rubbing your breasts.

"Stop rubbing your damn breasts!" I don't mean to snap at Jessica but the dress is lethal enough, now she's wet and her rubbing is making her nipples harder.

And my pants tighter.

"Oh I'm sorry, do you want to be the one to remove the bloody Mary from between my tits!" She snaps back but stops wiping her chest.

"I am a little on edge, I apologize" I pull my eyes away from her amber stones. "Why did that vile woman purposely spill a drink over you?"

"Because of you," Jessica doesn't flinch but I do. "She wanted your attention Dr Henry, half the woman in this room want your attention!"

She runs her fingers through her head in frustration but composes herself when she finds my eyes on her.

"The irony is the one woman I want to give it to doesn't care for it."

Jessica's lip part but she doesn't allow any emotion. "I have to go. I need to remove tomato bits from my nipples."

"Now you're just being cruel," I accuse because I know she's doing that on purpose.

"Fine, I'll stop." Jessica bites her pout.

"Do you need a ride?" I think I'm ready to leave too.

"No, I'm not going home..." I don't hear the rest of Jessica's sentence but I do hear Julio's name before she gives me her back.

Okay, now that one stung.

"Holly!" I beam when she comes running to me eagerly. "Hi baby, did you miss me?" I rub her face and she barks.

I've barely spent time with her during my visit and I hate that because she's the best part about my former relationship.

"I missed you too honey," I let her jump me. "Who's a good girl? You are."

"Holly, bed." Jessica pats her thigh and she walks away whimpering.

"Meanie," I grumble and walk to the fridge to get water.

"That's rich," Jessica grumbles back and I roll my eyes which surprises me because I only do it to my family. "Don't you have a flight tomorrow?" Jessica's voice is coming from behind me.

I glance at the clock on the fridge and it's not even midnight yet, if anything she is the one that is home early. Wasn't she supposed to be out all night?

"I'll survive," I gulp down half of the water and burp before finishing it off. "Google set a reminder to have a car to come pick me up at 5:15."

I get another bottle of water.

"Google cancel that reminder," Jessica shouts and the speaker lights up to show it listened to her.

"Whatever," I can't be bothered to fight with her over a speaker.

JESSICA

"God, you're beautiful." Dr Henry smiles like a stupid man does. "Did Julio like the dress? Did he touch you?"

His eyes darken for a second on the 2nd question.

"No, it was a work thing remember," the only reason I am letting him know is because I want to know why he was there.

He hates going out but not as much I thought because I think Dr Henry might actually be drunk.

"Well, Sid had a family appearance and needed a date." He admits and I am walking away till he adds, "please don't be mad anymore, I don't like fighting."