CHAPTER 32: False Imposition

ALEKSANDER

"Evening Dom," I greet my doorman and he smiles gleefully like always.

"Evening Dr Henry," he raises his hand to stop me but doesn't make the mistake of touching me.

"Yes?" I add more space between his hand and me.

"Sir, you have a guest waiting for you in the lobby," he points to the waiting chairs in the corner.

"Guest?" I peek my head out and Jessica stands with a duffel bag in her hand. "I see, thank you Dom."

I really hope I am not hallucinating because Jessica's sexy body visits my dreams every night and I wouldn't be surprised if it started during daylight too. The mind is a powerful organ and when motivated can do wonders.

"I'll leave you be sir," Dom disappears.

I would like to point out that I haven't seen Jessica in a month and that I was really worried about us so me running to her and picking her up like a man reaching the promised land, is exactly that.

"Hi!" She laughs when I kiss her neck and it fills me with happiness. "I am guessing this was a good call."

"Do you mean coming here?" I check and she nods, "of course it was. Are you kidding me?" I cup her face and kiss her full lips.

It really feels good to kiss her again.

"Are you sure? Because I know you are busy." I kiss her cheek, "and I haven't been responsive" I move to her neck. "I just needed to hold you and—"

"And?" I stop kissing her to stare at her beautiful amber eyes.

There's that hazel undertone I have been craving to see in her fox gaze.

"And to look at you, did you get hotter?" She moves hair strands off my forehead and runs her fingers down my biceps.

Now that feels amazing.

"Hotter? Baby, its freezing here." I point out and she rolls her eyes. "But you look gorgeous, did you get more beautiful?"

It's a trick question because she has gotten more beautiful.

She is barefaced in navy tight skinny jeans and a long black coat, a sneak into it show she is wearing a cropped and fitted black turtle neck under. It might not be the warmest outfit but it is definitely the sexiest.

"I did, I'm glad you noticed." She poses in the most adorable way. "Now are ready to see my new tattoo?"

"You better ya," I tap her ass and pick up the duffel bag.

As Jessica and I walk hand in hand to the elevator, a smile so big it hurts my face appears because I am smelling her again. I am holding her again and we'll be in the same bed again.

"Aleksander?" Jessica shrugs off her coat to reveal thigh high boots. "This is your apartment?"

"Yes, this is the place Harvard chose for me."

I don't know if they thought I was high maintenance or if they wanted to impress me but it worked out in my favor.

"Alek, this is huge." She hangs her coat and walks in the further to explore, "how many bedrooms?"

"One, it's a bachelor's suite." I watch her run her black painted fingers on the tan leather couch and smile harder.

I just realized her hand is healed too, she doesn't have the compression garment on and the burn didn't leave a scar.

"Bachelor huh?" Jessica moves her gorgeous behind to the home office.

The locks of her curled hair are falling down her back and her rib tattoo is peeking from the hem of her turtle neck. She looks very sexy and beautiful—as always.