CHAPTER 28: Trial & Error

JESSICA

"Oh my," Dr Henry drinks me in and it's the best feeling in the world.

Fire fills his eyes and I suddenly don't remember why I stopped having sex. The anticipation alone is enough to get me off because I don't even want foreplay, I just want to dive in.

"Your body needs to be worshipped and cherished Miss Beer." Aleksander runs his large hands over my torso and it sends electricity all over me.

I knew he wasn't human.

"Then worship Dr Henry," I arch off the bed when he kisses my inner thigh and sucks.

"Call me Alek," he kisses my hip bone next. "Please, I really like it when you call me by my first name with your little accent. It turns me on."

That actually explains a lot.

"Kiss me, Alek—" I pull him to me. "—zander.

"Oh Jessica, I fucking—" he pauses against my lips and stares at me with the brightest and purest look in his eyes.

Mine widen because I've never heard him swear before but they also thin when Dr Henry pulls back his face and drops his hand from between my legs.

"Is everything okay?"

His eyes are turning a bit cloudy. I hope this is not like earlier when he placed me so high just to drop me.

"No," he gives me a peck and climbs off me. "What I am about to do has nothing to do with what's happening here."

"Okay?" I really hope he doesn't throw up.

"But first," he hands me a t-shirt and jumps into navy plaid pants. "Now that the temptation is neutralized," he opens the covers and pulls me in with him. "I can black out."

"Black out?" He shuts me up by kissing me deeply before turning me around so we could spoon.

I switch off the lamp and almost believe he is out till I feel his naughty hands snap off my bra and pull it out from under my shirt so he could fondle my boobs.

"Alek!" I move his hands back to my stomach and toss the bra somewhere in the room.

"Sorry," he kisses my neck and his breath evens out after he says. "Goodnight baby."

Surprisingly, I pass out after that too. Sleeping in a thong and t-shirt with my boss pressed firmly behind him.

"Yes Blake, something came up." Alek's hushed voice wakes me up, "I'll be there first thing in the morning, be on standby."

A finger pushes hair behind my ear and a peck is gently pressed on my head, then my neck.

"Thank you Blake, see you tomorrow and don't forget to email the new schedule." A long pause, "bye."

A loud thud follows indicating he is throwing the phone on the bedside table. I expect him to come back to bed but a shower turns on next and when I turn around, the bed is empty.

"That's unfortunate," I sink my face into his pillow and inhale.

His scent is surrounding me and I love it. It's in the soft t-shirt covering my bare skin and in the covers protecting me from the cold but it's mostly potent in his pillow case.

"Morning."

I open my eyes to find sunken blue-green eyes staring at me with a lazy smile.

"Hi," I thought he was in the shower. "What time is it?" His room is dark and it's hard to tell.

"Almost 10." He is shirtless and smiling, my two favorite things on him.

"And you're still here," the realization sets in.