CHAPTER 33: The land of Milk & Honey

ALEKSANDER

I start with her nipple.

The pink hardness of her pierced areola have been asking for my tongue and attention since I pushed her top up to find her braless.

I suck, hard too as we stumble across the apartment and a few things break but I don't care. She obviously doesn't either.

"Ow!" Jessica moans against my lips and I move back to see what is wrong.

"Sorry baby," a clear as day bite mark is on the curve of her unpierced breast.

Maybe I am getting carried away.

"No." She picks up the remote behind her. "This is the culprit," she puts it down and grabs my face to resume kissing.

Or maybe I am not.

"Get naked," I make my way to her duffel bag for protection.

"Same too you buddy," she is already pushing down her jeans with her red lace underwear.

Of course, it's a thong. I swear she does these things on purpose but for once, I am not complaining.

When I return with the 24 packet to the bedroom, I find Jessica fully naked, hairless and waiting for me in bed like a turkey on a thanksgiving table.

The swell of her breast are throbbing as she gives me the most innocent but provocative smile. I touch my chest to control the badgering in it because the promise land is way better than I expected.

"You are beautiful," I am not only talking about her body and face.

To me, she is like a magnet. Even with Jess-Ann's face and body, I just know she would have sucked me in wholly like she is now.

"Cute but you're still dressed," Jessica stands to pull me close. "Let's change that, Dr Henry."

She drops to her knees and finishes undoing my pants since she had already ripped off my shirt. I expect her to come back up but she pulls out my extension and wraps her full lips around them.

"Jessica," I fall back on the bed when she begins sucking and sucking till a white residue comes out.

That has to be some record because it didn't even take 2 minutes.

"Now," Jessica smiles manically as she comes back up. "Can we have sex now?"

"You bet ya," I pull her to me by the waist but she keeps me on my back and moves my hand to her neck where I tighten the grip.

Our eyes are locked and I am so invested in her that I don't even realize what she is doing till my length is fully submerged into her. The walls of her vulva immediately lock and my erection doubles.

"Shit," we say at the same time as I begin to thrust in deeper

I knew she was tight since the first moment I saw her in a thong which is why I always preferred to eat her out than to finger her but I didn't know she—

"Oh yes!" Jessica is riding me like a bull now.

Usually, I prefer to be the one in control when it comes to consummation but Jessica Beer is overwhelming me and for once, I don't mind.

The milk is fresh and her honey is sweeter than anything I have ever had.

She also meets my strokes and we hump till the only sound in the apartment is her breathy moans and my controlled grunting. I run my fingers down her back and sink them on her thigh to get a grip on her because we're close.

Also, I really need to start tying her up because she is relentless which means the grip of her flower is locked and choking my already swollen length.