🥀 - chapter 35 - 🌹

(Sebastian perspective)
With all my strength, I tried to hold Helena back by her boot. I felt her startle, and I could no longer hold her full weight, and she fell off the rock, past the waterfall into the water.

She landed next to a large rock in the water, and I jumped down from the rocks. I changed back from my Animacus to my human form, and I jumped into the water.

I quickly rushed to her body and looked for any injuries. No serious injuries, thankfully. I lifted her from the water and laid her on the water's edge. Her long black hair fell past her face, and her freckles glistened in the sunlight. Her full lips were red pink from the cold water.

I stroked her cold cheek and stared at her unconscious body. She did indeed look different, Anne was right. She seemed healthy, was no longer such a skinny girl, and her body had taken on more feminine shapes. Near her legs were a few scratches from the small stones she fell on in the water.

My wand was still at home; I had not brought it with me on my trip. I dived into the water and grabbed some seaweed, and tied it around her legs. I looked in the forest for eucalyptus or mint and found a small twig and misted it and put it between the wound and the seaweed.

I stood up and put my hands in my pockets and looked at the sun. It was almost going to dusk. I sighed deeply and closed my eyes and thought about what had just happened.

She knows that I am the white wolf. Would she also know that it was me who sat with her during the ball.

I opened my eyes and looked at her, I saw her eyes slowly open. She looked at me and closed her eyes again.

I knelt beside her body. I hovered over her face to see if she was fully conscious yet. She opened her eyes again, and those bright blue eyes appeared behind those long lashes. She stared at me with those beautiful eyes, and I immediately felt home again.

And before I could say anything, she closed her eyes and lost consciousness again. I had to do something, she must be healed ... and there is little I can do without a magic wand.

I lifted her up and carried her through the forest toward Gaunt Manor.

''Hang in there, Lena.''

I spoke to her as I ran through the forest with her in my arms.

Her cold face lay against my warm upper body, and I shivered with tension.

I waited at the gate for someone to see me, and I saw Flood the house elf, who quickly fled inside. He returned immediately after, with Ominis following him. I saw that Ominis could walk without his wand.

Had he been practising? He came closer, and I saw that the haze in front of his eyes was gone, and he stared at me. Directly into my eyes, and I knew what had happened-his sight - it was back.

I handed Helena her body to Ominis and pushed some wet hair away in front of her eyes to take another look at her.

I nodded to Ominis

''Ominis''

And he understood

"Sebastian.''

-

I apparate back to my house in the woods and broke down. Tears rolled down my cheeks, I had missed so much in the year I had been away. I felt alone, abandoned.

And the woman that i love is in love with my best friend.. my brother. When i saw them kissing in the woods, i was so jealous and angry.

I was surrounding the Manor in the hope i could see her. And then i found her, mingled in his touch.
I saw the tension coming from that passionate kiss they gave each other. And when she pulled on his belt, i knew enough. They did more than just kissing and snugging.. i growled and stepped in.