𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲, 𝒊𝒇 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕

Tobias Thompson -

I heard pounding on the door and I groaned in annoyance as I pushed my head further into the nape of my boyfriend's neck.

There's more pounding and I feel the bed shift as Ellis sat up and released a yawn. I peeked from Elijah's neck and saw him petting a hand through his silk hair before he reached over me for his glasses.

Before he could pull back I cupped his cheek and pulled him down into a kiss. Which surprised him, but nonetheless he kissed back.

After a few seconds we pulled back and smiled.

"Well good morning to you too." He giggled lightly.

"Morning beautiful." I winked.

"Already flirting? You just woke up." He said as he raised his arms in the air and started to stretch, releasing a noise right after.

There is more pounding on the door and I sit up on the bed. "I'll answer it." I say as I stand up from the bed and walk to the door. I look behind me to make sure Ellis was on the other bed, which he was.

Can't let our relationship get out.

I open the door and I feel my blood boil. Why, out of everyone here, why does he show up at our door.

"I'm here for Ellis, we're still partners after all." Tyler grumbled as he looked up and met eyes with me and his eyes widen.

I grab him by the collar and I pull him into the room before shutting the door and slamming him against the door.

"I've had enough of your ass. I've been trying to stay out of trouble, not getting into any fights, but you have been making that so hard!" I yell in his face as I clench my fist.

All he's been doing is fucking with my boyfriends. And what have I done? Nothing! And I finally get to get him back for the pain he's caused them.

I raise my fist, but before I could swing Ellis grabbed my arm and I looked back at him.

"Stop, it's not worth it." He sighed.

I look back at Tyler and he has a stupid smirk on his face. God I hate him so much. I let his collar loose and turn around to Ellis.

"But he-"

"No, I don't want you getting in trouble. Especially because of him." He gives me a reassuring smile, "I'll be fine."

"I'm not letting you go with him alone." I watch Ellis attempt to say something, but I stop him, "Because every time you're alone with him something happens, and I can't stand feeling this useless..."

I remember when I was younger and I always tried to protect my mom and sister, but I always failed. And I felt useless, like no matter how much I tried I couldn't protect the people I care about. Not again.

"Tobias-"

"That's my decision is final."

There is a yawn that erupts from behind us. I look behind me and at the bed, and see Elijah starting to wake up.

"Morning baby." Ellis smiled.

"You can't say that, he-"

"Already found out." Ellis crossed his arms with small sigh escaping his lips.

"How did-"

"I don't know, but he won't be telling anyone, right?" His head sharply turns to Tyler, who rolls his eyes and agrees.

"Why is he here?" Elijah asks from behind us, which nearly makes me jump.

"Yea, why are you here?" I turn back to him, using every ounce of power in me to not shove his head in the door.

"Breakfast is downstairs and they want all the students to come down with their partners."

"I guess we're going as I group then."

~

I sit down and Ellis sits next to me and Elijah sit on the side of him. Tyler sadly sits next to me at this long table full of teenagers.

"So Tobias, how's your relationship status? You in a relationship yet?" One of my friends ask me.

"Yea, Tobias. Any new relationships? The more the merrier right?" Tyler laughed as he looked at me.

I'm gonna kill him if he say anything else.

"Um..." I felt Ellis take my hand under the table. "No not at the moment. Just haven't found the right person."

"Well what about you Elijah? Have you met any guy that would date you?" He laughed and my temper started to rise once again. Why the fuck is he messing with him, Elijah hasn't said shit to him.

"Oh.. Uh- no." He laughed nervously.

"You sure you and Ellis aren't dating? He's always protecting your ass." He laughed obnoxiously.

I looked over at them worriedly.

"There is no way that Ellis would date Elijah. He might be somewhat into guys, but no way he'd dare date Elijah."

"Can you guys just fucking eat." Ellis snapped as he slammed his fist on the table.

"Wait, are you actually dating him? No way, I didn't think you'd actually date-"

"We aren't!" Ellis stood up from the table.

"Then who are you dating? Tyler?"

"Fucking no one! Keep your dick out of other people's business!" He shouted before storming off.

"Wow, what a drama queen."

"He likes guys, so what did you expect?"

"Shut the fuck up Brandon and Cody. You guys alway manage to piss someone off when you two are around." I can't stand them, they've always manage to piss most people off when they're in a room together. But today takes the cake.

I want to go and check up on Ellis but that might put our relationship at risk.

I pull out my phone and and start to text him, but he doesn't reply.
I think he just needs a minute.

"Brb, I need to piss." Tyler stands up and walks off in the same direction as Ellis. And I want to go after him, because whenever Tyler is with Ellis alone something always happens.

But if word gets out about our relationship, all three of us are fucked.

Damnit I don't know what to fucking do! Do I go after Tyler, or do I cover our relationship?

I look over at Elijah and I see him biting his nails. And he does that when he's nervous. I want to comfort both of them. I want to kiss them and tell them it's alright. But I can't.

What do I do?