The Time Me and DOOKA met a crazy capybara...

So One Day Me And Dooka Were walking  home until one day some very crazy silhouette was in the alleyway.. So Dooka Says "Hey Dooka we should check it out" And I say "Sure Dooka!" and we walk towards the silhouette... THEN YOU'D NEVER GUESS WHAT WE SAW. A CAPYBARA WITH A CROWN AND DOING A SUSPICIOUS SUBSTANCE.. The capybara charged at us and so then we screamed very badly and the capybara started to jump us, then me and Dooka are getting hurt very bad... and so I get up and jump it back... then I bash its head against the wall, and dooka gets up and punches it. The capybara eats Dooka's Hand And Breaks my arm, We still have the scars by the way. It healed in 10 seconds cause.. Don't tell anyone but we are actually  Demigods Of The Bootyhole God, "Dookmetriesian." .. And We are very Powerful. And anyways we are beating the capybara very goodly, and the Capybara starts crying and says "halp meeee halp maee halp maee'' then... We do our amazing call, showing no mercy for the bootyhole Capybara.. We say "ASHER MY BOOTYHOLE DOOKA GOD!!!" and Asher shows up, we all start fighting the capybara even harder than before.. Then we all yell angrily then the capybara '' then shats on the floor everywhere. It claws my face in anger... then Asher saves me and kicks the capybara.      

Then Dooka says to me and asher and says: "Guys, This angry crack capybara is not okay.... Let's help it." Asher nods and I agree. We all feel bad for it and bring it home, Dooka Kisses Asher and so then I get very angry at dooka and punch him.. But then asher breaks it up and we all get married and then the capybara eats ashlyn but then  asher rae-morph... then  gets unalived for  good. I  screams so loud and I say "ASHER NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" and dooka is very sad too so we're all crying rainbow dookie and shatting everywhere then the whole world attends asher funeral. I jump in her grave and stay there forever. Me and Julian grow up.. The capybara dies of old age and we're now crying, Missing our Best friends... we will always remember the dooka legends. 

(Memorial down below.)

R.I.P.

Here Lies..

Asher

"The Coolest Dooka demigod In the world."

Asher/Dooka Queen Demigod

Saved Mya And Dooka(Julian)

She Unfortunately got deep fried and eaten by  Dooka 50,000

Deeply Missed...

June 9th, 2010 - March 9th, 11:59:59 P.M.

R.I.P.

Here Lies...              

"The Random Ugly

Capybara that Was doing

A

Suspicious

substance

In the alleyway

And jumped

Dooka,

Asher

& Mya."

Also Known As

Dooka 50,000.

It committed vandalism to

Everyone it saw..

We will miss Him

5000 B.C. - March 9th, 11:59:59 P.M.

469 words