-|𝐻𝒾𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒫𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒.|-

The time me and dooka met a crazy capybara: part 7

No one's pov:

"You're alright, I'm glad you are... for now, but there's no time to explain, there are probably more capybaras coming our way soon." Julian said, helping mya up. Karis followed behind as they ran through the cave stone walls. The sounds of the capybaras  thick, wide paws thumping against the concrete shook the cave. The worst part is that the sound was way too close for comfort, too.

Karis's Pov:

We're currently running from capybaras that are trying to kill us.. And I'm starting to wonder if this is going further than it just being as simple as that, Sure.. I heard mya and julian apparently killed dooka 50,000..  And his brother and parents are furious, but I'm starting to think this is going too far. Hopefully we can collect data, anything.. About the capybara's  plan. And  to say I'm scared is an understatement. I'm petrifiedI look back to see the capybara guards lumbering after us, I move faster.. I look forward again to see mya and julian who looked as terrified as me right now. I gulp, and catch up to Julian and Mya.. for a long, long time.. It's the sounds of the capybaras huffing, our feet pounding hard against the ground. "Over here, This is a good place where we can hide and lose them.. I hid here before."  Julian said, while nodding at a small cave. Mya nods in agreement to his idea and  we follow julian.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Mya's pov:

We  Arrived at the cave, tired. It was silent for a long time before I finally spoke up.

"I think we should at least find some weapons, the capybaras most likely have them somewhere." I said. Which made Julian and Karis look at me confused. "HowThat's too risky..."   Karis said quietly, I scowled. "Don't you want out of here?" I Said, my tone was more stern.  "Even if it is risky, we aren't able to get out here.. The faster we make a plan, the faster we'll get our normal lives back."   I said, looking around. Julian just shrugged, as if he wasn't sure. And karis avoiding eye contact. "You all seriously have nothing to say about this?! We have to work together for this to work. And we currently aren't getting anywhere because of our stalling!"   I yelled.

Julian's Pov:

Unfortunately, we're listening to mya give another boring lecture while she basically loses it out about us not doing anything,  I'm actually not really listening.. There's no point, we are aware of what's going on right now and how we're lounging around.. But we aren't going to get out of this unscathed if we do make up a plan.. The capybaras aren't stupid, they probably heard us and are searching for us.. If Mya doesn't calm down, we'll all be dead.

"What Is your problem?"

Karis finally spoke up, Mya turned to her and looked at her as if she was the craziest thing she saw in her life. I raise my eyebrows, watching mya and karis go into an down spiral of arguing, karis screaming at mya how shes overreacting, and mya yelling back about how lightly karis is taking this, hopefully i dont get dragged into it... because I'm on nobody's side, really. And I'd probably get jumped if I picked one's side of the other. So the best I can do right now is stay out of it and hope they'll make up and stop arguing.

5 minutes passed, and mya and karis finally stopped arguing, though they weren't talking to each other much.

No one's pov:

"Alright." Karis said, getting Julians and mya's attention. "Maybe you aren't wrong, we should do something if we want to get out of here, but we need to make a plan that'll work. We can't afford to die, and a plan that will work will not be easy to make, it'll take a while. So we'll stay and hide here until we are prepared."

To be continued.