+ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ.+

The Time Me And Dooka Met A Crazy Capybara: Book 3, Part 14

Setting: Inside the Room with Kennon, Karis, Mya And Julian.

No One's Pov:

The group was silent, All In a Circle.. Until there was a silent sniffle. "Ah... Guys?" Mya mutters, Kennon And Karis perked their heads up towards her direction. "Mya!" Kennon chirped, Then crashed into her, Hugging her tight. "Oh, Hey Kennon." Mya says.. Kennon laughs."I Actually Thought you were done for." Kennon sighs, exhaling and wiping tears from his eyes, And Mya Nods. "I Could have said the same About You, Karis And Sgt. Rudo.. I Swear I Couldn't Find you." Mya explains calmly. Along With Karis Still keeping A Eye On Julian, Who hasn't moved an Inch in the past 15 minutes. "Check His Pulse?" Kenno nsuggested, And Karis Agreed to that. She had slowly approached Julian hoping she wouldn't disturb him in the process. "...Yeah, He's alive. But I don't understand why he hasn't woken up yet."Karis murmured softly. "...Weird, I'm sure his sedative Isn't different from ours..Right?" Kennon shrugged. Mya sighed, shaking her head.  "How did he even get kidnapped along with us as well? I thought I told him to stay in the pickup truck.." Mya says, annoyed. "I mean... Who knows, But he just did." Kennon says while looking at his hands casually. (Since we're on this topic right now... I guess it's a good time to ask what's been on my mind.) Mya thought to herself, her brows furrowing while doing so. "...Where were You three before we got kidnapped? I went back to the pickup truck and you guys were gone." Mya says to Kennon and Karis Who were previously curious of what She had to say. Karis Sighs, And Kennon fidgets with his hands. Mya continues her statement."I'm Sure  whatever the reason was, It wasn't anything dumb, Since Sgt. Rudo went along with you two." Mya crosses her arms, And Kennon Inhales Shakily. "We Were thinking the same thing as you were about me, sgt. Rudo and karis." Kennon starts. Mya stares, waiting for him to continue explaining himself.  "...-Sighs-. Well, What I Mean about 'thinking the same thing as you.'... I'm trying to say that We... Originally didn't see you two either. And we um... thought you guys went out for a walk or something, and we already intended on going out to stock up on weapons.. So we were all like 'why don't we just kill two birds with one stone?' and so, we go searching for y'all first... and so then um... last thing I know before going unconscious, Is karis yelling about someone coming up behind us..." Kennon sighs, shaking his head.. His fingers intertwined. Mya stares at him in confusion, but after this story kennon  had told her, It sort of made sense now, only a little bit. Mya would never admit that this helped, for some random reasons... but After Moments Of Silence, Mya broke the ice. "Well... My story Is pretty quick, So I'll just speed through it and then we can do whatever." Mya said. Karis looked at the two. "Guys-" Karis tries to cut in. "alright, let's hear it." Kennon said to mya, as he exhaled, sitting back against the bunk bed frame. "Guys!"Karis said, Mya stared at the tiled, cold ground. "Alright... So Uh-" Mya started off.. Karis Inhaled In Anger. "GUYS!!!!!!!!"Karis shouted, Kennon and Mya jumped In Alarm.. Karis's scream echoed and reverbed against the cold tiles several times.