.ʀᴇsᴄᴜᴇ.

The Time Me And Dooka Met A Crazy Capybara: Book 4, Part 1.

Settings: Still Inside the room with mya, Julian, Karis and Kennon.

Julian's Pov:

My horror-stricken eyes widen As I could only stare In horror at the chaos happening outside this door. "....What are we gonna do?! We can die in here if we can't find a way out soon!" Karis says nervously, I Gulp. "That can happen.. But uh-" Kennon cleared his throat and Looked ready to explode. "...There's no possible way for us to get out of this room without making too much noise and the capybaras and Most importantly.. ENZO not hearing us." Mya says. "...Then we'll just have to Fight." I say, now a serious tone, more evident than the nervousness jittering all over. "Are You Kidding?! NOW!? We're Outnumbered, We're weaker, we're disarmed-" Kennon frantically went on a huge list about the cons of my Plan. I grind my teeth and close my eyes, instead of arguing back at him. I Inhale, then sigh. "What? Do you have a better plan instead?" I say, but it didn't sound as friendly as It did in my head.. My tone completely threw it off and now I sound like a jerk. And Look, I know you all are confused about me starting to care about what I say or do..... And I'm supposed to be the reckless one, and 'Why are you starting to care? You're the one who jumped off a building and sprained your ankle!' type of crap.. Well, Me spraining my ankle Is the whole reason Why i'm trying to be more level-headed. "Uh- No?! But I'm not trying to shut anyone down here, but any plan but that horrible disaster that's waiting to happen that you call a 'plan' is definitely not on the list for ideas." Kennon confidently defended himself. (Ouch, Man.. That kind of hurt.) I thought..and there's a reason for that: You see, Kennon and I were the best.. Best friends before all of this, Like... best friends as In right next to mya. And If You thought the both of us would never be the type to ever.. Clash and be best buddies.. That's because we actually weren't at first. And Uh, Listen. That's another story for another day, But right now My friends and I gotta find a way to get out of this cruddy room. "Hmm... Weird." karis muttered, eyeing the card scanner that was mounted on the wall next to the door. It was pretty hard to focus with all the commotion going on outside..."Let Me see." Mya says, then walks next to karis. And for a long time the two girls are just staring at the card scanner as if it would just be able to open the door if they stared at it long enough. Kennon huffed in nervousness along with a hint of sass and impatience. "You two. Out of the way." I barked, then gently pushed the two aside. My eyes gaze over the card scanner, looking for any possible hints or a secret button or something.. A way we can get out of this room without that Card. I grip the mounted card scanner on the wall, and try to pull it off. The sensor flashed yellow, red, yellow. We all turned to stare at each other in confusion. The sensor card made a small Ka-chk Noise then swung open, revealing a red button. We shoot each other a worried glance again .. Not knowing who'll press it first.. And better yet, if it's safe to even press it. "Not it." Kennon called, Karis rolled her eyes. Mya just walked over and hovered her hand over the red button, then briefly looked over her shoulder to us. "...LIsten, If This Button does blow us all up to absolutely nothing.. I just want to say Thank You. For everything, I seriously couldn't have done all of this without you.. I wouldn't have made it this far if it weren't for you all." Mya says in a calm, but shaky monotone of voice. Tears welled up in my eyes... (could this really be it?) I thought. "But.. let's just hope nothing bad happens, yeah?" Mya says. We all nod. "..On 3." Mya says. "1..." I sucked in my breath and squeezed my eyes shut. "2..." Karis grimaced. "3!" Mya shouts, then slams her hand on the red button forcefully... soon gears started turning, and whirring filled the air.

.

.

.

.

The Door opened slowly... and we all breathed a sigh of relief. "Alright, We gotta Haul ourselves out of here... RIGHT NOW!" Mya yelled, then everyone charged out the room. Dodging random flying debris and bullets... not to mention feral, capybaras. Those... those capybaras, are nothing I've seen before compared to the other ones that the group and I had encountered before. I honestly don't know how to explain it.. It's like- Nevermind. "Ack- GAH!" Kennon yelped, barely dodging a bullet Enzo fired. "FASTER!!!" Karis barked, and grabbed Kennons arm and ran. And so that's what we did for a long, long time. We ran, we ran and we ran... Well, as Much as I could run.. My ankle throbbed with each movement.. But other than that, Everythings going smoothly so far... "WOAH!" A Capybara tackled mya. The capybara attempted to bite mya's face ruthlessly. Kennon charged and lunged onto the capybara's back, swinging his arms around the capybara's neck. The capybara shrieked, rearing back on its hind legs. Kennon screamed nervously. "IT'S MUCH TALLER WHEN I'M UP HERE!!!!" Kennon hollered over the commotion, attempting to stay up on the capybara and not fall down. I scoop daisy into my arms and hide her. Karis grabs mya and watches Kennon holding on to the feral capybara, tight. "Oof. Poor guy!" I mutter. Mya eyes a pocket knife that was discarded not too far. What a coincidence.

.

.

.

.

No One's Pov:

Mya goes for the pocket knife. "MYA WAIT!" Karis exclaims, extending a hand out. Mya snatches the pocket knife from the ground then heads for kennon and the capybara. Mya stabs the capybara in the left eye. It shrieks, and throws Kennon off completely, and Kennon crashes into a wall. The pocket knife still remains firm in the capybara's eye. It stumbles backwards, trying to paw it off. More capybaras approach, and they look meaner... and a lot stronger. One decides to run at julian.. Until a bullet protruded through its head, falling limp. Sgt. rudo stood behind it. He was the one who shot the capybara down. Sgt. rudo still had the gun raised, and he cocked it to the left. "Go. I'll deal with the rest of these bastards." Sgt. rudo ordered. We nod, and we do what we're told. (...Hopefully sgt. Rudo will be able to take on all of those capybaras...) Mya thought, then the group finally fled that area.

To Be continued.

Word COunt: 1148