|The reveal.|

The Time Me And Dooka Met a crazy capybara: part 4

No One's Pov:

Mya stared in shock, as she saw Julian have a knife leveled to his throat, while bleeding from his temple. Mya looked up further to see a capybara who was doing this. "Didn't Expect to see me here, huh?" The capybara surprisingly said with a smirk on his face, Mya gulped. Her eyes darted to Julian who still had that knife to his throat. "After what you both did to my brother, My family and I knew we wouldn't let you two get away with this." the capybara hissed, bringing the knife closer to julian's neck. "And we knew NEITHER of you would get out of this alive.." The capybara's voice cracked. "MY BROTHER HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU ALL!" The capybara yelled, his eyes staring daggers into mya's.

"You killed him." The capybara said, his voice quavering. "You and Your Stupid Friend Killed him. And you told the world a lie... He didn't die of 'old age'...you guys brutally murdered him shortly after your friend had died." The capybara shook with anger, as tears streamed down his face. "And you guys thought you'd get away with this... didn't you?-" The capybara gritted his teeth. "You... you thought wrong." The capybara scowled, and plunged the buck 120 into Julian's chest. Julian fell to the ground, the capybara ripped the knife out, watching as julian convulsed... then the capybara slowly turned to mya. "Now you'll know how it feels. Losing someone you love... and then maybe you'll think twice about messing with me and my family again." The capybara said in a cold, sharp, bitter voice that pierced through mya's heart. The capybara got onto all fours again, carrying the buck 120 in its mouth and trotted past mya. The capybara froze, turned and knocked mya out. Mya landing right next to julian.

Karis's Pov:

I laid In my bed, bored. I stared at my phone, the light illuminating my face. I thought about texting Mya or Julian, despite how late it is. I'll text mya first.

Idiot(Mya):

Thursday, Feb 9th 4:09 P.M.

Idiot(Mya): LMAO Why was you digging in your pants

Yesterday? Ima upload it to snapchat.

Me: Shut up.

Today, 12:09 A.M.

Me:

Idiot

Hey Halfwit

If you dont answer my texts and you leave me on read ima rip your dookie braids right off that ugly head.

Karis slammed her phone down and sighed in defeat. Then decided to go to sleep, she could've sworn something grabbed her.. But was too tired to look.

"That was easy maybe next time you'll be sure to lock your doors this late at night."

The capybara said, grabbing karis and hoisting her onto his back.

"Better luck next time."

To be continued.