.'𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙤𝙨, 𝘼𝙗𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙚 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙊𝙎.'.

the time me and dooka met a crazy capybara: Book 3, part 3.

W/ Sgt. Rudo, Karis, Julian & Mya.

No One's Pov:

"You've GOT to be kidding me." Mya said, still not taking her eyes off the swarm of capybaras coming their way. "Go." Sgt. rudo said, no one listened. "GO GO GO GO GO!" Sgt. rudo said, herding the 3  forward as they ran. Now, the capybara herd's attention was REALLY on them now. One huffed and snorted, then the capybaras charged  at the 4. "BUT KENNON!-" Karis shouted, Sgt. rudo still pushed her forward. "He'll be fine, Just keep going." Sgt. rudo said, a serious expression plastered on his face, trying to cover the nervousness that was still very evident on the man.  Mya drawed out her gun and fired at the capybaras not too far behind them. Unfortunately, somehow, only 2 or 3 went down. 2 or 3, Out of 20-30 Capybaras.. 'Since when were there so many?!' Mya thought to herself while  reloading and shooting. '8 bullets...' Mya thought nervously. Sgt. rudo grabbed her wrist before she could pull the trigger again. "Don't Try to shoot them, it'll only waste more bullets... and we need those." Sgt. rudo ordered, Mya paused then nodded, withdrawing her gun back into its place. And they continued to run, run and run for a long time. It was like a game of tag, a horrendous, nerve wracking terrifying game of tag...

"Hah. I'm getting a Minor sense of Deja Vu Here...( Book 1, Chapter 7) " Julian Chuckled nervously, trying to make light of the situation. Though it was heard to hear him over the panting, loud footsteps and the sounds of the capybara's huffing and snorting behind them. "Yeah.. hopefully one of us don't run off again and nearly get us killed like the last time we were in a situation like  this shortly afterwards." Mya said, eyeing karis. Karis rolled her eyes. "Well, I didn't exactly predict that I would have been chained up by those capybaras!" Karis protested, defending herself. Mya shook her head and kept running. "Come On, We've been running for like a bajillion years! Can't we stop and rest?"

Julian complained. Everyone else had  stayed silent, still focused on running. And just like that, there was an ear-shattering sound that had came down on them. Everyone flung their hands over their ears and squeezed their eyes shut. They were all  like that for a good minute, Until Mya opened one eye. "...Woah, What is THAT?" Julian said, approaching the  wall, barrier.. Whatever it was. "I don't know, but it saved us from getting killed." Mya said, kicking the fallen barrier with her foot. It was silent, Karis paced around. "I'm Hungry." Karis muttered, Julian and mya looked up. "Me too." Julian said, smiling. "Me three." Mya sighed, Sgt. rudo chuckled. "I guess it's set then, we'll just stop and eat whatever we have." Sgt. Rudo Said, Julian practically flew in the air out of excitement... and Karis Blushed and looked away. Mya stared at her for a little while then turned back to Julian and sgt. Rudo. "So then after that, we can search for kennon right?" Mya asked, whilst her arms crossed. Sgt. Rudo Nodded in confirmation. "Okay then." Mya said, Sgt. Rudo And Mya stared at Julian and karis practically lawn mower the food. "Woah, won't you guys like-... choke or something?" Sgt. rudo said, but the two were way too busy vacuuming up the food down to the last crumb. "Two Less people to watch over?" Mya said,  then Sgt. rudo side-eyed her, Mya just shrugged.  "I mean, it's true.' Mya said. Sgt. Rudo took his gaze off her and then returned to observing The feral eaters Named Karis And Julian, Soon After Julian was done (he's Definitely the first one to finish the food... every time.) he burped very obnoxiously.