-Scared.-

The Time Me And Dooka Met A Crazy capybara: Part 3. 

Timeskip: After school, In Mya's Room.

Mya Sighed, Sitting at the edge of her bed. Her hands covering her face, her leg bouncing out of anxiety and stress. She wondered if Julian would even talk to her tomorrow, or the day after that.. Or even for the rest of the week. Her and Julian would make up eventually.. They HAD too, whether they liked it or not, that is....If they wanted to be done with the whole

Capybara hallucinations In general, it had to be stopped. And it had to be stopped Now. Mya got up, walking over to get a journal, and some random black ball point pen. She Flipped to the back of the journal where the pages were empty.. And started to write a few things down.

Ideas to fix this mess.

Receive help from

Our parents.

- Dig deeper into this whole thing..

-Confront the hallucination.

Mya Grumbled in frustration, scribbling everything out written onto the paper, crumbling it up and throwing it to the side.... None of the ideas seemed good enough... Every single idea wouldn't work.. Why did this have to happen? And why to her and Julian? Mya paced around her room, then sat at her desk. She stared down at her hands that were trembling with frustration and despair. "Screw it." Mya muttered, before getting up, slipping her coat on and running out the door, rain pounding heavily down on her as she ran to Julian's house.

Julians Pov:

I sighed... Thinking back to what happened earlier today, That I and Mya Had Barely talked after that heated tiff about the capybara hallucinations. For a good fifteen minutes, it was stressing me out. Until I hear a knock at my door.

Julian sighed, getting up and out his room to go answer the door, His Sister and dad wasn't here, either. They weren't going to be home for at least another week.. So it couldn't be them. Julian opened the door, and...

"Mya?-"

Julian said as the door revealed mya standing out, drenched with a coat on.

"Wh- What are you doing here...?"

Julian said, crossing his arms.

.

"Oh- Um... haha, I know the argument earlier was a bit...Heated. I wondered if you still wanted to chat about the, You know?-"

Mya said. Julian just gave her a dead eyed stare, Mya was a bit surprised by his reaction.

"Judging by Your response, I guess not.."

Mya muttered. Julian glared, then slammed the door, but mya stopped it from slamming completely. Holding the door open with her hand. She Stared at Him Annoyance.

"Listen, I don't know what your problem is-"

Mya said but Julian cut her off.

"MY PROBLEM?! YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT 'MY PROBLEM IS'! I MADE IT CLEAR ENOUGH THAT I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU AT THE MOMENT! YET YOU STILL SHOW UP TO MY HOUSE WITHOUT AN WARNING?! I'M REALLY STARTING TO GET ANNOYED WITH YOUR STUPID ANTICS."

Julian shot back, More Angrier than before.

"WELL HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO FIX THIS WHOLE CAPYBARA THING IF WE CANT EVEN MAKE UP OVER AN SINGLE ARGUMENT! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU BEING SO PASSIONATE ABOUT WANTING THIS TO BE OVER WITH?!"

Mya argued, Julian only stared.. Then took a step back, as a silent way of letting Mya in.

Mya glanced at him, huffed then walked in.

A few Minutes passed, and the two were standing in the kitchen island, still silent. "What do you want.. To talk about?-" Mya asked. Julian sighed. "Probably work on the solutions and plans for the capybara hallucination thing and how to sto-." Julian was soon cut off by a loud CRASH coming from the back porch window. "Hmm, I'll go check." Mya said, ready to investigate, but Julian stopped her. "No- I will, you start working on the plans." Julian said, grabbing a flashlight to illuminate the dim hallway, frantically waving the light wherever there was a sound coming from. Julian saw a capybara silhouette. He stared. Then reluctantly walked towards the shadow, then something lunged at him. He yelled, then got knocked unconscious.

Myas Pov:

'Where is he?' Mya thought, nervous how julians been gone for quite a while now. Then she jumped up when she heard a yell, followed by a thud and silence.

Mya blinked out of nervousness before hesitantly calling out 'JULIAN?!'

No response. Mya sighed in frustration, before calling out again. ''JULIAN IF THIS ONE OF YOUR SHENANIGANS, IT'S GETTING ANNOYING. I TOLD YOU TO NOT DO THIS ANYMORE.'

She still didn't get an answer.... Mya got up from the plan/solution journal and walked around, sooner or later mya found out she was walking in circles around the town-house, she inhaled.. Until she saw something get dragged into the darkness. She followed it, going into the basement. Clicking the light on, it slowly illuminated the room. Until she saw something she wished she hadn't.

To Be continued..