|ᴀ ғᴜᴢᴢʏ, ᴡᴀʀᴍ ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀ.|

the time me and dooka met a crazy capybara: Book 3, part 1.

W/ Julian And Karis:

No one's pov:

Julian and Karis jogged out of the house, carrying many supplies on their backs. For a while it was Julian complaining about how heavy it is and how tired he is right now, while Karis just ignored him. "Ugh! Why did we pick a house that was soooooooooooooooo far FROM WHERE WE WERE BEFORE WE LEFT!!?" Julian exclaimed dramatically, stretching out the ' o's ' In "so" to be extra dramatic. "Oh, poor you." Karis said sarcastically. Julian rolled his eyes at that. "Try to be more supportive... like saying 'Good job Julian' or 'Hang in there"... because you really aren't helping!" Julian gave an example, trying to make Karis pity him. "Nah. but anyways, I see sgt. Rudo.. come on, slow poke." Karis said, then ran to the military man that stood in the distance, waiting for them. As soon as they were close enough for sgt. Rudo to see the two and know that it was actually them, he waved them over. "Hey. you kids got everything ya need?" Sgt. Rudo said, The two nodded. "Alright.. We still waitin' on the other two." Sgt. rudo said, sighing and adjusting his gun.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

W/ Kennon:

Kennon's Pov:

I searched through another house, it was dark and cobwebs everywhere.. Pretty much the equivalent of a haunted house.. And it's really giving me the creeps. I wish this could all be over with, and it really isn't helping that the fact Mya literally decided to go solo style on me. I heard a crash, I jumped nervously. "WHO'S THERE?!" I exclaimed, no response. I swear.. If they.. it .. or whoever's lurking or refusing to show themselves do a surprise sneak attack on me... I-I really don't know how I'd react.. I'd probably scream, then run across the room and try to attack them but fail in the process then end up falling down the stairs... QUIT IT KENNON! You're supposed to be the leader, not the coward. I thought to myself, shaking my head. I look around, paranoid. (This eerie setting is still really making it hard to do so and keep my leader facade held high.) I think to myself again, I facepalm. Realizing i'm staying in my head too much, I'm seriously being way too weak right now. I don't know why I'm starting to wish Mya was here with me all of the sudden on this trip.. It wouldn't be any different if she was here! In fact, we'd be arguing. Not working together.. So stop being a wimp.

.

.

.

I sigh, searching for items... the faint crashing stopped for a while. "Oh, Must've been my imagination." I mutter to myself, humming. Scrummaging around for anything I could find. It was a bit peaceful.. I could stay here forever, Everything I need is here. It could just be me.. No Mya, No Julian.. No Karis, and DEFINITELY No Sergeant- Whatever that guy is... Bro, I'm starting to sound like mya. And she's the last person I want to sound like, next to julian. But I don't sound like them. I won't, and I never will. I'm kennon, and he is unique, kind, a little different and idiotic.. But that is what makes me.. ME. I can be a brat at times but I'll always be that leader I am and dream to be.

Everything was going alright until the CRASH came back again, and it was louder than before. I quickly grab the stick I've had with me long before we reunited, as in long.. As in when it was just me and karis for those few days. I swiftly turned around in the direction where the crashing and thumping was coming from. The cowardly kennon Is long gone. I will now be known as 'Leader Kennon.' The Leader that'll make a change for his members.. It's about time Myself, and the group start taking this seriously. I inhaled, holding the stick close to my chest, and leaped out the door. I kept one hand on the left wall, and kept walking. If I want to go back, all I need to do is turn right. 'But I don't WANT to.' I thought to myself, then inhaled. Going further down and turning left and right,t left and right along the halls. Until I heard something in the basement "I guess this will be the end of me." I mutter softly to myself, clutching the stick tightly then quickly and very aggressively opened the door to the basement. "Woah, hey there." I say, dropping the stick. It falls down to the cold, hard stone ground with an Clatter. I got on my knees slowly, reaching my hand out to touch the trapped young, baby capybara. "You're going to have to trust me... if you want to get that jar off that head of yours." I say, chuckling softly but still maintaining a stern, calm tone. "Listen– I know.. You might not trust me, and I'm not so sure about you either... but let's work together." I say. The capybara just froze. "Hey.. boy? Girl?" I smile. "Lets get you free... how'd you even get your head trapped in the jar anyways, let alone getting trapped in the whole attic and house? Are you lost?" I ask, the capybara stared at me in confusion, I facepalm. "No duh.. Why am I talking to you? You obviously can't understand me." I scratch the capybaras back slightly, trying to gain its trust. "I'm Kennon." I say in a calm tone, as I've been doing. "Okayy, I don't want you to be stuck any longer.. So let's get to work." I say. Hopefully the capybara won't die in the process or anything. "You trust me, right?" I say to the capybara, I don't want to break its trust that's being made in the process.. As it was the first real capybara that didn't immediately attack me. "I'll take that as a yes." I say, laughing as it just sat on my lap... maybe the capybaras here aren't as bad as the others claimed to be... at least not this one.

To be continued. 

Word count: 1054

A/N: Y'ALL WE MADE IT PAST 1000 WORDS!  Good start to book 3? lmao idfk. Anyways enjoy!