'𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙄𝙨 𝘿𝙚𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙮 𝘽𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩, 𝙎𝙤 𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣.'

The Time Me And Dooka met a Crazy capybara: book 4, part 11.

W/ Corniyah, Elona & Masoma.

Setting: Outside that old, rusty, creaky shack that has overgrown weeds in its front yard, The 3 girls are now getting ready to leave and carry on with their journey.

Masoma's POV:

I sigh, FInally relaxing for a little bit after playing a half an hour game of fetch with Oliver who happily trots over to my side with the tennis ball in his mouth and drops it at my feet, looking at the dirty, old ball. Then his gaze flickers over to me curiously as his ears gently rest against his skull for a second but then immediately going forward again. I exhale, grabbing it and throwing it forward yet another time.Then off he goes down the street, chasing the tennis ball as fast as he can; 'Silly dog..' I mutter, before I turn over and pack up the things I had brought out, back into my backpack. 'Water bottle... check. Half-eaten bag of family sized doritos.. Check. My brass knuckles... don't ask why I have them... check. My lucky hat.. Check.' I say, searching through my backpack making sure I hadn't forgotten everything. After I went through everything I had brought and nodded in satisfaction, I threw my bag over my shoulder and Waited for Corniyah to wake up and For Elona to continue packing up her things to leave... 5 Minutes later.

Those 5 minutes felt like 5 years to me, due to Elona and corniyah taking literal minutes to Sit up and pack everything they owned up. Though Elona Finished quicker, somehow.. I mean I guess she Did have the advantage of already being up and having a 1 minute head start or something.. I started to get a bit bored, so once everyone had packed their things up.. I proposed a Wonderful(in my opinion, shhh) suggestion to Elona and Corniyah. "Hey, Guys?" I  call out. The two of them finally listened to her for once and perked their heads up and looked towards her direction. "Let's do something fun." I say with a mischievous grin. Elona and Corniyah turned to look at each other, face full of dread about what masoma's gonna wanna do. And they know it's not gonna be anywhere near close to safety. She was like Julian, But 10x more reckless.. That's why those two always made a good duo. Mya and Corniyah caught the two of us dozens of times gliding down Elona's house stairs in laundry baskets.. Setting the kitchen on fire, late night hangouts without the rest of the group.. Swinging upside down on swings.. Eating the most worldwide hated things like Pineapple on pizza, and making a whole new smoothie flavor.. Not a normal one, because we aren't normal. The complete opposite and very far from normal. That's why we're so special. Cause, Like, Corniyah, Elona Or mya could tell you about the times they had caught me and julian eating the most horrendous food combinations. Once we made a Liver, Brussel Sprouts, Anchovies and tofu mashup.. Like... hey, it was Julian's idea.. Not mine. And I watched him literally search up 'Most Hated Foods in the US' or something. "I swear, Masoma If it involves something that can literally break our necks.. Then its a solid, hard no." Corniyah says, I hang my head. "Awww.." I say.. Then snicker. "Just kidding! Unfortunately..." I say, then resume back to my previous intentions. "I'll show you guys." I say, eagerly grabbing the two and running down the street with Oliver bounding behind.

.

.

.

.

"We Made it!!" I chirp. Then before Elona and Corniyah can even see, I tell them to close their eyes.. Which they reluctantly do. "Is this really necessary? Can I open my eyes now?"Elona complains. "Shush." I say, a bit offended. "Patience Elona, Patience." I add shortly afterwards which Elona Scowls at. "M'kay.. When I get to 3.. You can open- HEY! No peeking." I snap at Corniyah who jumps back a little. "Ahem, What I was saying is.. When I count to 3.. You guys can open your eyes." I quickly finished. The two don't respond, as If they're just waiting for me to count. "1...." I say, a grin growing bigger and bigger each number I count. "2...." I smirk. "Wait for it, Wait for it.." I smile bigger. Elona cuts in. "Hurry up."Elona snarls. That bummed me out a Little. I was trying to have fun in a world Like this and show my friends the Pro's And not only the cons In a Post-Apocalyptic world like this. "Fine, 3! Open your eyes." I chirp. The two slowly did As I said. I had brought them to our Old elementary school. "Fascinating, I know. I'm such a good friend." I say confidently while doing a little hair flip. But I ended up not getting the response I had wanted and was aiming for. "Masoma.. Are you seriously playing around in the midst of danger and a tragic event?" Corniyah says.. I wince. "Ouch, You could have at least said 'thank you' for this attempt of trying to lighten up the mood, but I guess not." I Sulk Slightly, a bit upset.. Well, okay..More like A LOT upset. "Well, You didn't 'lighten up the mood'.. I think you Might have done the complete Opposite." Elona says, crossing her arms. I stare, I feel like my heart has been stomped on. "But I Suppose we can just get to it and hope we wont die In the process of trying to have fun." Elona adds, muttering. I shrug, grinning still. "Aye, That's what life's all about! Taking risks." I add, and so then we all jog Into the building.... 10 Minutes has passed and to say the least.. Its been utterly chaotic. "MASOMA!" Elona yelled as I literally skyrocketed off the school stairwell. And a lot of things had happened. Me and corniyah had a literal tickle fight, I ransacked and pretty much destroyed the teachers lounge as I hit the jackpot with a bunch of snacks. And they aren't even expired yet, Awesome! And so then I ran back to our little group with my arms full of the snacks I had pretty much stolen. Eh, Whatever. Not like anyone else was gonna be here to eat it anyway other than us three. I sat down, criss-cross apple-juice, whatever it's called. I dumped out practically the whole bag of cheez its on the floor for Oliver to eat, and boy he did.... So the rest of the time was us being chaotic and stupid, playing a bunch of board games and stuff like that. "I guess this was fun." Corniyah mutters, Elona nods in agreement. "Yeah, Y.O.L.O. You only live once." Elona smiles, I but in. "not true. You see, I have 29 lives. More than a cat." I say in a matter-of-fact tone. "MASOMA!" Elona And Corniyah call out in unison full of annoyance.

To Be continued.  

Word count: 1168