Trauma.

The Time Me And Dooka Met A Crazy Capybara: Book 4, Part 6

Setting: in a dark, cold area... somewhere far in the military base.

W/ Kennon.

Kennon's POV/First Person:

I was walking alone, I could barely see anything and that harshly strained my eyes through the darkness.. Hopefully no one has noticed that I'm missing, Because last thing I need is to talk to one of them, at least not for now... Like is me leaving very abruptly and being oddly silent not enough to get it through their thick skulls that I don't want to be bothered? Dang, They can be so difficult at times. I still feel a bit worried about Daisy.. I haven't seen her since we got kidnapped to this place.. Who knows, maybe her parents found her and took her back to their habitat or something. Good for her. Must be nice to live as something that doesn't have to worry about being attacked.. Well- obviously, since Daisy's Species Is The One's That Are ATTACKING. But- I think you get it. "Jeez, how long Have I been Walking?"I say my thoughts out loud, still not bothering to go back the same way I came from. I heard a twig snap. "..." I look around Nervously, Heart racing. "I-" I say, but I only manage to gather out a weak, quiet... croak. Something jumps out from behind the wall, I flinch quite aggressively. It was Enzo. "We meet again." Enzo Speaks Loud and clear, in a tone That makes me want to jolt and run.. But I know I'm not in a situation where I Can simply just do that. "Let me guess.. You were one of the scrawny, subpar little dweebs You're ' O' Great leader' brought along with him that one time?" Enzo smirks, sarcasm still dripping off his tone. "If you're wondering.. I'm the type of guy that keeps promises... and I promised myself this one thing... 'None Of you are going to get out of this alive.' and just because you brats got away last time.. Doesn't mean you will this time.. Even if it means blowing your little bastard brains out one, by one." Enzo says, his smile fading away. I honestly feel like crying right now. Something in my gut tells me to run, and so.. I do. And obviously... That stupid guy didn't let that slide. And just as I thought I got away, there was a loud BOOM. and a sharp, searing pain in the back of my shoulder quickly followed it. "AH-" I cry, then stumble, falling down.. I outstretch my arms to catch myself but I fail miserably. I thump down to the floor, feeling warm blood trickle down my back. I can't think straight, let alone hear or see.. Everything is blurry, muffled noises, possibly yelling came from all directions.. And ringing. The last thing I thought before slipping into complete darkness is...( It was never supposed to end like this, hell.. It wasn't even supposed to start like this.. I still had so much to live for... I've been my group's leader since.. Forever and now I let them down like this...) I thought to myself, then with the last strength I managed to gather, Outloud.. I say a weak "I'm Sorry.." And so then full of guilt, I go unconscious And two dark silhouettes came my direction.

.

.

.

.

W/ Julian & Sgt. Rudo, walking through the military base in search of kennon.

Sgt. Rudo's Pov:

This Kid And I Are Currently Looking for.. What's his name again.. Kendall? Kris? Whatever. But Jill And I here are searching for his friend Kendall. I can't let them know what I have seen. They can't handle it, they are already in a fragile state already due to all of this chaos unfolding right in front of our eyes every 5 seconds. "Julius..When was the last time you saw your friend Kaden?" I ask The boy who I reluctantly let tag along with me. "Julian. My Name Is Julian. And Uh, You mean KENNON." Julian says to me, I scoff rolling my eyes.. Like I could care any less about their name pronunciations. "Well, 'Julian.' Keep your feet moving. Can't afford 'ta be weak in a situation like this. Now man up." I bark an order to Julian who mutters "Ouch, That hurt a Little." I sigh then walk faster than before, In a way to tell him to speed up nonverbally. And surprisingly for a thick-skulled boy like him, he caught the cue and began walking my pace. Can't believe It takes all that for him not to walk at the pace of a snail. No idea how his parents put up with him every day before the world went to crap. "My legs are for real so tired. Like I haven't felt such soreness in my entire life bro and like that's sayin a lot. Like- ALOT ALOT." Julian says, going on a huge rant about the amount of times he got all busted up while playing basketball and football and that still doesn't come close to the horrible pain he feels in his legs right now, which I doubt hurts THAT bad. Either he's being dramatic or simply is just weak, and that means he's not fit for this journey. What a shame. I freeze, stopping in my tracks completely due to hearing something. And Julian is still telling basically his whole life story, and since he's not paying attention. He rams face first into my back. Now Normally I would Yell at him and just abandon him for not being alert and yapping away instead. But this time.. Just THIS time.. I barely pay attention to his clumsiness. "Oof!- aye, what'd you see?" Julian asks, perky as ever. "Shh." I say, and he immediately went silent. Maybe I'm starting to like this kid. Never will admit that, though. "..I heard commotion from outside.. We should go check incase if its Karl."I say, then take off. Julian tries to correct me to 'Kennon' But I already take off, ready to attack anyone who's possibly holding that boy hostage.. Or worse.

To be continued.

Word count: 1022