The Plan.

The Time Me And Dooka Met A Crazy Capybara: Book 4, Part 5

W/ Mya And Karis.

Setting: still in the small hidden corner the group had callen their hideout.

No One's Pov:

The two girls had sat on opposite walls of the small place they are currently staying at. Sort of refusing to talk to one another. "..So?''   Karis says, smiling. Mya refuses to meet her gaze. "It's just the two of us." Mya says in a calm, neutral tone. Karis nods, a bit sad. "That wasn't what I was trying to say. But you are right." Karis inhales, shaking her head. And that's when mya shoots her a quick, sharp stabbing glare. "You think I care about what you have to say? All you've done is nothing but get in our way and slow us down with your stupid crying and softness." Mya snaps, and karis flinches. Karis is a bit surprised but not for long, that surprise is now replaced with anger and confusion. "Are you kidding? I didn't ask for this. If I had the choice, I'd be long gone, away from you, kennon and julian, and most importantly..Sgt. Rudo!" Karis shouts, mya remains silent but then karis keeps going. "I'm done with you, Julian, And kennon. I'm done! I can't.. I can't with all of your fake crap. It's all your guyses fault." Karis stands up, trembling with anger. Myas eyes only widen as she stares up at karis who looked ready to explode. "Now I can't lead a decent, If Not normal life because of all this." Karis sighs in annoyance. (She can't possibly be mad at us, Right? No... no way. We're her friends, right? More than friends.. BEST friends.. But now, this is really making me question everything we've been through together.) Mya thinks, as her eyes filled with melancholy slowly drift down to the cold, tile floor. (...Is It really our fault?) Mya thinks.. The world could've been okay... if they didn't think so impulsively. Mya clenches her fists. (No, It's noone else's.. No one else's but MINE. It's All sincerely my fault, there's no chalking it up to an accident.) Mya thought as she viewed that she started all this.. Not Julian, Not kennon, not sgt. Rudo, Not Karis.. Her. Karis was right, it was her fault. And now.. She will End this crisis, No Ifs.. No Buts. No matter what it takes, even if it means putting her life on the line for this world, her friends.. Even if it ends in Tragedy.

.

.

.

.

W/ Corniyah, Elona and Masoma.

Setting: In The once (way too full) treehouse of items, where all packed up in duffle bags, boxes, backpacks and wagons.

No One's Pov:

They had finally packed up the last of their things into one of the boxes.. And it took hours, and Literally HOURS. "Yep, I think we're done here." Elona chirps, patting the box.. Proud. "We Made it through! All on our own, what a team we make." Corniyah says.. Genuinely proud of the group. "Are We Sure We Wanna do this?" Masoma says quietly. Corniyah's eyes, full of confusion, fleeted over to the girl who stood near the exit of the treehouse. "..What do you mean?" Elona asks.. Masona inhales deeply before continuing. "Now, I think staying inside this treehouse Isn't so bad after all.. At Least until someone finds us, l-like a soldier." Masoma stutters, And Anger Begins to Bubble in Corniyah. "NOW?" Corniyah snarls, and Elona sighs, putting her hand on her forehead, bracing herself for the rising argument. "So what you're saying is... 'I don't mind rotting and crying sheepishly in this stupid treehouse for the rest of our lives even though I was the one who complained about staying here in the first place'?!" Corniyah yells, and masoma doesn't bother arguing back.. Instead she just turns her back towards the other girls and collected her thoughts.. And corniyah decided to go quiet too. "Y'all.. Like I said, we're all set so let's just get out of here.. Please." Elona breaks the ice and the other two nod. Minutes pass and now they are all standing outside the tree house.. They had to take a leap of faith, and they had to, right Now. their friends and theirselves depended on it... And So then they all, one by one climbed down. "I guess we're really doing it, Huh? Haha.. Go team!" Elona shudders, trying to be positive and boost everyone up, but the worry and fear still evident all over. "Yep. We're really in for a wild ride, and I don't know If I should be happy about that or not." Corniyah says, then lands down with a thud as she was first to climb down. "Aaahh... screw it. I know this is a very small distance but I can't." Elona says, And Masoma was second to land. "ACK!" Elona lost grip and began to fall backwards, and Corniyah and masoma stood side by side, silently exclaiming as Elona came down on them.

.

.

.

"Haha.. Owww." Elona chuckles as she struggles to get up from the triple pile of tangled limbs. "Oops, I guess I Pancaked both of you guys." Elona says while she watches Masoma and corniyah almost literally have those stars circling around their heads like in the cartoons. "I think- no I definitely have a concussion." Corniyah murmurs, looking dazed. Masoma sighs. "Girl, if you had a Concussion, you would've been unconscious." Elona says, and Corniyah immediately gets out of her daze and fixates her eyes on Elona as she furrows her brows. "Its called a joke, not literally.. ELONA." Corniyah hisses, and Elona exhales and puts her hands up. "Well, no need to get all feisty... rude, much ." Elona mutters, a bit offended. Corniyah ignores Elona's response and started to get up and collect the things that had fallen out of her backpack as Masoma did the same with her items. "Shoot." Masoma says abruptly. "How will we get Oliver down?" Masoma asks, seeing the dog Wagging its tail from above, looking over and whining. "..." All 3 looked at eachother.

"This.. is.. Not.. IDEAL!" Elona says, annoyed as she's struggling to climb back down with a squirming dog named Oliver in her arms. "Hey! But atleast its working, haha!" Corniyah calls out.. And minutes passed and they finally have the whole group. "And off we go!" Masoma yells, and so.. The group had walked away from the treehouse.. Preparing for their journey and what lies ahead for them;.

To Be continued

Word count: 1085