Trauma.

The Time Me And Dooka Met A Crazy Capybara: Book 3, Part 16(book 3 finale)

Setting: in A cold, slightly illuminated room with a big window on the left linoleum wall.

Mya's Pov:

The freezing air gushed towards our direction, I shivered. "Woah!" Julian squinted with a big grin. "Guys." Karis grabbed Onto Kennon's shoulder, meanwhile Kennon was looking away... regretting and rethinking his decisions. "...Sgt. Rudo?" I say, As I managed to gather myself again.. I saw The man to sgt. Rudo's far left, giving sgt. Rudo the death stare... Lucky for us, I think He's too busy staring daggers into sgt. Rudo... but on the other hand, we also don't know if he's one of the high ups of this place.. I mean- no duh- Why else would that soldier bring us here to this specific room? I mean... Nevermind that, this is getting too confusing. "...Ahem." I managed to speak up, staring at the stranger man that was most likely in the middle of lecturing Sgt. rudo about something. I was able to catch his attention, as He looked up from sgt. Rudo and tilted his head in curiosity. His cold, threatening deep blue eyes... so dark they were nearly black darted to the soldier that had led us here. "Jonas. What are you doing? Did you decide to start bringing herds of scrawny children into restricted places of this base all of the sudden?" The man's rumbly voice shot through the air. The soldier, who's name appeared to be Jonas.. Gulped and remained silent. "Hey! Sgt. rudo!" Julian yelled at Sgt. rudo, who didn't dare to look at us. (This Man we have met for such a short period of time is already giving me bad vibes... And what was He doing with Sgt. rudo? Why isn't sgt. Rudo even sparing a millisecond to look at us?! What is happening?!) Thoughts raced through my mind... every single breath was just full of confusion and nervousness. "Who are you?" Julian asked the stranger man, but Karis immediately covered his mouth. Julian grumbled angrily, trying to pry off karis's hand. I still didn't look away from this stranger, No way i couldn't. I can't afford to. We don't know what this man's motive is or why he's in here with sgt. Rudo, and We definitely do NOT know if he's up to any good. The man was silent for a moment. "...Hm. To answer your question, Young man." The stranger bellowed to Julian, Who immediately stopped fussing and being angry about Karis non-verbally telling him to shut up. A chill went through Julian's Spine."The Full Name Is Ernest Kuznetsov, But To you.. Colonel Kuznetsov." Colonel Kuznetsov had said, I Remain silent. "What are you doing? And why is Sgt. Rudo With you?!" Kennon exclaimed from behind me, to Colonel Kuznetsov. Colonel Kuznetsob chuckled.. (He seriously does not take any one of us seriously, does he?) I thought in disappointment. (How are we even going to get this man to take us to the five star general if he can't even answer an important question?!) I thought, anger rising. "So They know you? What a surprise." Colonel Kuznetsov scoffed, laughing still and turning to sgt. Rudo, slightly punching him. Though it seemed more of a spiteful punch full of hatred than a playful one. Sgt. Rudo Remained emotionless, And Colonel Kuznetsov Tsked, then looked back at us again. "What do you need, anyway? " Colonel Kuznetsov says menacingly, I freeze.Julian glances- well uh, a little more than a glance, a quick stare that screamed "Well?" ...I look away from Julian, Then stare at Colonel Kuznetsov who still has that smirk on his face. I hate that. "Take Us To The Five star general, preferably." I demand to Kuznetsov In a Cold, Brusk Tone.

.

.

.

.