-𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓪𝓬𝓴-

The Time Me and dooka met a crazy capybara: part 6

No One's Pov:

TW: Blood & Angst.

Julian stayed in the cave of the capybara hideout. still hearing Mya fight off the capybara, but what scared Julian even more is that He heard nothing from Karis in the past 10 minutes.. Did the capybaras get her? Was she dead? Unconscious? It was hard to make out what was karis's current state, as he could only hear what was going on right now. Even that was difficult.. He heard most of the echoes, and the sounds reverbing against the cold, thick stone walls.

With Mya And Karis:

Mya's Pov:

I stumbled backwards, taking a blow to the head from one of the capybara's (Dooka 50,000's brother) guards, one pinned me to the wall. I grabbed its cold, furry forearm as it lunged at my throat. I could only breathe out, not in. My eyes darted to Karis, who was discarded to the side, not moving. My eyes start to close, as I start to go dizzy.. "NO- YOU- DONT YOU DARE CLOSE YOUR EYES-" Mya thought desperately. Mya managed to grab a rock and bashed it against the capybara guard's head. The capybara screamed, its paw that had long claws released around mya's neck. Mya relaxed, relief washing over her. but the relief was short lived as the capybaras paw squeezed around her throat; tighter this time, making mya gag and choke. Her hand reached at its wrist once again, desperately trying to make it go.

"This Is not going well- I'm definitely going to die.. I'm going to fail them." Mya thought, her head was pounding as she could barely see anything. She choked, as she looked desperately for a way out with her eyes. "Everything is blurry- am I going to die?" Tears sprung into myas eyes, as she rethough all of the moments of when her, julian and karis where happy. They had normal lives.. They didnt worry about anything. "Alright.. Say, DOOKA!" a static memory of julians grandpa taking a picture of all 3 of them in 5th grade field day, covered in dirt and mud.. Hugging each other, smiling big. "DOOKA!" The younger version of the three cheered in unison. The capybara guard raised its paw/claw. An even further memory, the 3 sharing crayons on the first day of kindergarten.

"Hey, Mya And Karis! Slow pokes!!"

Younger Julian yelled,young mya sprinting after him, Karis a little too far behind as they ran through a huge field of sunflowers and dandelions.

The capybara's paw/claw came closer and closer.

"Happy birthday to you.."

Young karis and Young Mya Sang to young julian.

Julians Pov:

I heard crashing and yelling, so I decided to run towards the direction. Sprinting nervously, I hope Mya and karis are alright. "Please not them... Not them- both, I cant lose them." Julian thought desperately as a pang of sadness stabbed through his heart, thinking of losing Mya Or Karis... the thought of him not seeing one of his best friends again made him want to cry.

Mya's Pov:

Mya stared, at the capybara who was close to striking down on her. Mya made an effort to make it let go for the 3rd time, but nothing worked. The paw/claw was too close now. Mya closed her eyes.

"MYA!" someone familiar yelled, but it was too late. Mya saw nothing.

Julian's Pov:

It was too late, I ran over. I saw one of my closest best friends get striked bythe capybara, karis finally getting up. Still woozy.

"Hey, Mya what- are you okay?! BRO OPEN YOUR EYES.."

Karis yelled, then seeing 3, long angry gashes across mya's face.. And really bloody too. Mya soon woke up. Julian breathed a sigh of relief.

"What happened..... Where am I?-"

Mya said. Julian froze.

To be continued.