^αℓσиє^

The time me and dooka met a crazy capybara: part 9

No one's Pov:

Julian got dragged by the mysterious silhouette, still unconscious. Julian slowly woke up, but somehow he didn't see anything or signs of something that attacked him.. Nothing was there, but he saw Karis and mya talking. "Hey, Julian!" Mya smiled. Julian nodded. Then his eyes darted to karis, running to her. "Karis! You're alright!!" Julian laughed, tackling karis into a bear hug. Closing his eyes and tears streaming down his face. Karis wrapped her arm around his back. "..I am, I was always fine... Julian."

Karis said quietly, Julian looked at her, opening his eyes with a confused expression. Karis smiled, but something about it didn't seem too.. Friendly? "It's your fault for all of this, you know." Karis hissed, Julian gulped. "What?-" Julian shuddered, "Karis-" Julian said. Karis's expression contorted in a scowl, shaking her head. "You let me die, Julian. YOU LET ME DIE! IT'S YOUR FAULT!" Karis yelled, her unscathed appearance turned into a beaten up, disfigured one. Her throat was ripped out, her left eye gone, bleeding everywhere. "YOU DIDN'T COME FOR ME! YOU AND MYA DIDN'T SEARCH FOR ME!!!!!!!!!" Karis screamed, Julian scrambled backwards, but Karis grabbed his arm.

"KARIS! I TRIED!" Julian shouted, trying to pry off her hand. "LIAR!" Karis roared, then slapped Julian in the face, sending him flying. Julian's eyes nervously darted to Mya for back up, but she was motionless, only watching. She was seeing all of this happen, but she wouldn't even help. Julian's heart burned with rage and betrayal. Karis Lunged at Julian, Julian screamed.

Julian gasped, sitting up... his heart racing. He was somewhere else.. He wasn't in the cave, or anywhere like that. He was outside in a dark alleyway, he turned around... nervously, no sight of mya or karis. "Guys?" Julian called out, standing up. He rubbed away the blurriness from his eyes then saw a crowbar discarded to his far left. Julian blinked and staggered towards it, he swiftly grabbed it and nervously backed away from that area.. As if he worried if something would jump out at him at the last minute. He stumbled backwards and crashed into someone or something. He turned around and raised the crow bar. Revealing Kennon Who was just standing behind him, wide eyes and his hands up.

"Uh- You good?" Kennon asked, chuckling nervously to Julian who still had the crowbar in a striking position. Julian lowered the crowbar and sighed. "Kennon? How'd you get here, why were you roaming the streets and alleyways alone?" Julian asked, Kennon blinked in surprise. "Oh, Um.. I was taking a stroll.. I should be asking you the same thing, Julian. Why were YOU alone?" Kennon said, raising a brow. Julian froze. How was he supposed to tell him this situation? So he's supposed to be like 'oh yeah, i got kidnapped by a capybara along with mya and karis but they haven't gotten out and i have no idea if they're alive or dead, and I left them behind even though i actually didn't?'

Or could he say 'I just woke up here.'

Kennon waited for a response, staring at Julian with worry. "Are you sure you're okay?" Julian looked up and nodded. "It sounds kind of weird... but, I didn't come alone.. I didn't come here by choice...

But... Um- Yeah." Julian stammered, rubbing the back of his head. not making sense at all. Kennon was even more confused.

"Who did you even come with anyways? And why aren't they here with you right NOW?''

Kennon asked. Julian sighed.. "Uh-" Julian struggled to get a word out. "I came with-"

To be continued..

608 Words.