!-ℕ𝕖𝕨 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖?-!

The Time Me And Dooka Met A Crazy Capybara: Book 3, Part 13

Setting: Some deserted building they had made a military base. Throughout an eerie, white tiled hallway... along with lack of doors.

Kennon's Pov:

I slowly had gained my consciousness back, and from what I'm seeing... My surroundings aren't the most calming. Through strained eyes, I look in back of me. Two, Tall, slender, eerie People that had a tight, white protective suit on... and A white gas mask along with it... I could hardly see their eyes... and that's when I realized I'm being pushed on a stretcher like-thing.. What terrifies me even more is that they are staring right back at me. They are saying Weird codes that are foreign to me... I wanted to ask them where my friends are and if they're okay. But I barely managed to even get out a single croak. (Where am I?!) I thought nervously, blood rushed through my veins and my heart raced, my eyes darting side to side. "Let Me Out Of here!" I managed to get out a raspy yell.. But they didn't respond.. Instead, they only pushed this stretcher like thing faster. "WHERE ARE MY FRIENDS?! TELL ME!" I plead, and wow, I'm so lucky. My hands and ankles are immobilized.. The strangers steered me right, and right in front of me was This weird huge, gray door.. "H-hey! Can you two answer me for once?!"I Stutter, as they began opening the door, opening with a low buzz. The stretcher apparently began to move up, pushing me in a sitting position. I asked the two strangers, POLITELY to unchain me, but I got no response.... Jeez, do they even talk at all?! Or is this their annoying identity type of thing? "W-What are you going to do to me!?" I shout, but they only order me to get off the stretcher.I reluctantly got off, my knees trembling as if they might give out. My anxiousness about the others immediately went away when I heard Resistive yelling "I SAID LET ME GO!" Karis had shouted half way down the hall, It soon came closer and closer, soon the same doors I had been pushed through had been opened, revealing an angry and thrashing karis. Then soon mya got brought in, then julian. Those two were still unconscious... or where they? And that resulted in them being released from the restraints,The adults here probably think they can't do anything if they're unconscious. Some random guy that was In Front Of us had his hands crossed behind his back, while his dark eyes stared down at us. "We Want to talk about something to you all."

.

.

.

.

.

Karis's Pov:

I scoff, annoyed. Shaking my head. "Where is Sgt. Rudo?!" I yelled at the stranger. I demand answers. And I Demand Answers NOW. The stranger had chuckled and that made anger bubble in me even more? Did he think this was some sort of joke?! "ANSWER ME!" I Shout.. And His Smile Fades. "I appreciate you Expressing your concern for that wimp, but he's the least of your problems right now.. Don't you think?"The guy had stared menacingly... And Goosebumps ran up my arms at the sight. " Now... As I was saying. WE would like to talk about something to you." the guy had paced around the room quite quickly, which made me feel a bit uneasy. "Who are you?" I croak out, and he ignored my question. "I'm assuming you all have faced these Murderous Rodents Before, Yeah?" The man had said, turning to us 4. I slowly nood, and Kennon does as well sheepishly. "Good... Good, Now..You all are aware of this... OUTBREAK- And..-" The guy continued. "Can you Speed this up? We don't want our time wasted on this lame, subpar Speech." Kennon growled, and the guy continued on. "We want to keep you all safe... and that's why we have brought you all here. Not because we want to hurt you.. The complete opposite actually. We're trying to get the world back to how it used to be... at least that's what we're hoping to do. So Just- Cooperate with us for the time being, at least until we get this... whole thing under control. You can all do that... right?" The guy smiled, clasping his hands together and trying to be as friendly as possible. "Okay! We can do that!" I say enthusiastically, then secretly roll my eyes at this. "Great, I Guess I'll get you all to your individual rooms, and after that, I'll leave you kids to it." The guy had said, then his friendly expression contorted into a serious one, making a circling motion to the strangers in the white protective suits, they slightly nodded then began pushing us away.

.

.

.

.

.

No One's Pov:

"Can we stay in one big room together?" Kennon asked the strangers, who stared at each other then sighed."For Now, But you all staying in a room together won't Be permanent.. Eventually you all will have to be in your own." One had said, the voice through the speaker was a crackling, static sound that was just as uncomfortable and unsettling as nails on a chalkboard."Oh! Thank you!" Kennon exclaimed happily, while the strangers glared, the air in the room went cold.. It was silent. "No More Small talk, We'll arrive at the room rather shortly anyways." Another said, then continued pushing the group of 4 forward.

4-6 Minutes later.

They all arrived at a much smaller door compared to the other. "This Is Where you will be staying for however long we want you to, since you requested to be in the same room with each other."The stranger said to the group, and then one of the strangers swiped a card at an sensor, it beeped then the door opened quickly afterwards, followed by a quiet hum. They entered as soon as it Opened and then the two strangers began to release the 4 from the restraints. There were two to four bunk beds against two walls across from each other, a desk and some random monitors. ".....Woah."Karis said. "This is Awesome!"Kennon chirped, while julian and mya remained unconscious. "We'll leave you be." the strangers said, then left the room. Silence replacing chatter that bounced across the air. As now it was just the group and their thoughts, The first time in a While Without sgt. Rudo.

To Be continued.

Word count: 1067