'ᴡᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀɴ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ, ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ?

The time me and dooka met a crazy capybara: book 2, part 11

With Sgt. Rudo, Mya and Julian.

No one's pov:

It soon once again became morning, mya winced. The sun violently shining in her eyes, she shielding her eyes with the back of her hand and sat up from the log.

The forest looked much less eerie and intimidating this early in the morning. Mya scans her surroundings, logs her and the other two are currently sitting on individually... fire that has been out for around an hour. .  Mya stumbled, stood up and slowly approached SGT. Rudo, then grabbed her gun. Surprisingly he didn't even move, he's not that alert for a person in the military, unprofessional and pathetic much. Mya stared at Sgt. Rudo In disbelief and annoyance, for starters.. He took HER gun. And secondly, He has a weird untrustworthy aura to him. Mya wouldn't dare say that to Julian though, he has a huge attachment to this man even though it's only the first official day with him. Dang, Mya wouldn't be surprised if Julian came to rudo's defense if she told him that rudo nearly killed her! This so-called 'Sergeant' hasn't done anything at all besides destroying any peace she had in her life, the capybaras did the same too. And it seems that Julian doesn't seem to trust mya that much anymore, he just stares at her.. With a weird expression that makes mya confused. It seems like he sees her as an... normal friend, not a best friend, crush or leader. Just a friend. Yet mya keeps a poker face on and hopes this rudo guy will leave them alone as soon as he brings him to their parents.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

With Kennon and Karis:

Kennon's pov:

Currently, we're walking down a steep mountain, hill whatever it is.. It is pretty easy to literally twist your ankle here if you place your foot the wrong way in the slightest.. I still wonder how Julian and mya are doing and if they're okay. "Hey, karis." I say, karis turned my direction. Still careful to avoid the rocky trails(though it was impossible.) "I have an stupid idea.. Like really stupid." I say bashfully. Karis stared with curiosity. "Let's try to call mya and julian." I say, rubbing my arm. Karis stared at me in confusion, and she also looked like she was trying to hold back an laugh. "Are you kidding me? That's the dumbest thing i ever- WOAH!" Karis said, but she took her gaze off her feet and the trail, and she immediately began to tumble downhill. "KARIS!!!!" I jump and slide, unable to control myself as well . "AGH!" I yell, as a rock cuts my eyebrow to my cheek. Karis's body flopped over, tumbling in the air. I get up and stumble and sprint down the hill. The end of the cliff is coming close, I jump, wrapping my arm around the tree trunk and caught Karis's arm in time. I strained, still trying to keep my arm wrapped around the trunk and trying to hold me and karis's weight up. Rocks tumble and fall past us. Big rocks. I look up. I see a rock coming down towards me and karis, I let go of the tree trunk before the rock hits my hand.. Not the best decision, as now i'm falling backwards down a cliff, still holding karis.. we tumbled and fell through trees and branches. We fell down to the ground with a dull thud. Going unconscious.

To be continued.

Word count: 587