|Memories| 

The time me and dooka met a crazy capybara Book 2: Part 3

Julian's Pov:

I turn my phone off, as I sigh.. Closing my eyes, I Soon fell asleep in my bed.

"..Ian... lian..." a faint, familiar voice called out to me. "Julian." the voice was clearer, and sooner or later I figured out who it was. "JULIAN!-" the voice said. I cracked open my eyes. It was mya... happier, younger... mya.

"Jeez! If ya hadn't moved I woulda thought ya were dead!" Mya huffed a laugh at her own joke.

Julian opened his eyes wider to get a better look at the girl that was currently standing over him. The small girl kept grinning at him for a reason unknown to him. For some reason, she had wide, unnerving, 'stare right into your soul' eyes. Her brown irises complimented her dark brown hair and tan complexion. The girl wore a yellow short-sleeved shirt with a yellow smiley face in the center of it. She had on blue jeans that surprisingly went along well with her shirt.

The girl raised an eyebrow at Julian, "Are ya just gonna lay there actin' all dead or ya gonna get up?"

Julian barely sat up, being too tired.. So he laid there motionless staring up at mya as she stared back down at him.

The girl only smiled more as Julian didn't respond. "It's okay Julian ! Ya don't gotta move if ya don't want to!" for some reason. The two just sat there on a grassy field, just gazing up at the sky. Julian closed his eyes again, it was peaceful. Until he heard the young mya shift next to him. "This was fun, but I think it's time for ya to wake up Julian." She whispered oddly quiet, almost like she was fading away.

What? Wake up?

.

.

.

.

.

Julian sighed in annoyance, covering his head with his blanket as his alarm clock rang to get ready for school. "Ugh... day 2 without mya and karis at school." Julian said. Julian got up and got ready for school. It's been the first time in a long, long time that he hasn't had companions at school.. Well close companions.

10 minutes later

Julian arrived at school. Standing at the front doors.

"Wish me luck today, mya and karis. Hopefully I'll see you guys again in a few days..."

Julian inhaled and exhaled, before running into the school.

.

.

.

w/ Mya:

Mya's pov:

I woke up, on the forest ground. I staggered up, everything was just surrounded in trees... Everything was so dark. I walked around, trying to find something that looked like there was signs of life, not just complete eerie forest darkness. I heard a twig snap, I swiftly turned around In nervousness. I freeze. Seeing someone.

"Who are you?"

To be continued.

Word count: 455