\'-fєαя-'|

the time me and dooka met a crazy capybara: Book 3, part 2.

W/ Mya:

Mya's Pov:

I Paced around an house.. Searching for things I most likely need for myself and the others, But somehow I can't help but think back to the little heated argument Between me and kennon had earlier... I'm starting to rethink it, and wondering what I could've done.. What WE could have done without arguing... but there's not much I can do right now.. So I'll just have to wait it out and go back to the group sooner or later and talk it out and get each other's sides of the story and see it through each other's lenses. "...alright, I think I've got everything I need." I say to myself, then hoisted the duffle bag around my shoulder and walked out of the room. Something dashed past in the darkness... even weirder that it looked nothing close to a capybara... What could it be? It still didn't look anything like a human, though. It was definitely an animal.

There was a low growl. I backed up.... Okayyy, maybe not as friendly as I thought it would be... whatever it was. I backed out of the house and dashed out. Then slammed the house door closed, As the animal lunged at the door. It barked from the inside, I sigh and inhale. I guess it's some unhinged canine that's now craving human flesh. After what felt like an eternity, the barking and scratching from the other side had stopped. And I now gathered the courage to get up and return back to the group. 100% not going to tell them my near-death experience with that dog back there. I guess I'll have to make up a lie or something.... THAT WILL BELIEVABLE. Because I'll probably be stared down by 3 people that I call my 'Friends' And an armed military man. We'll have to see how this will play out.

.

.

.

.

.

.

W/ Sgt. Rudo, Karis And Julian:

No one's pov:

Karis and Julian sat on a rock, talking to pass the time as Sgt. rudo kept watch with his gun remaining drawn. "I'm So bored!" Julian said, leaning back. Karis sighed, rolling her eyes and shaking her head. "Stop complaining. Things could be much worse for us." Karis said In her 'Be grateful' tone.

Julian's brow furrowed. "Tsk, yeah like thing's aren't already bad... it's like our whole world is crumbling down on us... Mentally, I mean. But also literally physically at the same time, Y'know?" Julian said, looking up at the blue sky that had cleared out a little. Karis raised a brow and crossed her arms. "Julian, please I'm not going to have a conversation with you about this... Do NOT start." Karis pleaded, Julian smiled. "BUT THERE'S NOTHING ELSE TO DO!" Julian exclaimed, extending his arms out. Karis got a bit ticked off by his behavior. "Dude, for starters... Be quiet. You're going to attract attention.. And those capybaras are going to come over here and rip us apart. And I don't know about you or.. Mr. Weird guy here.. Karis looked at sgt. Rudo then went back at julian. But I want to keep all the blood inside my body. And just because you're bored does Not Mean everyone else here is." Karis began to lecture Julian for a good 10 minutes. Julian mentally begged for sgt. Rudo to tell Karis to knock it off... but Sgt. rudo didn't hear them, or simply didn't care. Karis sat back and sighed. "So be quiet." Karis snapped at Julian, Julian gave another one of his mischievous smirks. "Really? What if I feel like SINGING the whole time?" Julian said and Karis inhaled and exhaled, closing her eyes and pinching the bridge of her nose. "I- uh- Ughh..." Karis said. "I-I Listen, If I'm going to start getting gray hairs early... it's because Of YOU." Karis said, extending her hand out at Julian who seemed unbothered by Her subtle pleas, judging by the fact his expression didn't change or falter once.

"Play rock, paper, scissors or something." Sgt. rudo suggested, Julian and karis jumped slightly at his sudden presence in the conversation. "We aren't That youn- OW!" Julian said but got pinched by karis mid-sentence. "We'd love to, thanks for the suggestion." Karis said to sgt. Rudo sweetly, Julian scowled and turned away like a 6 year old throwing a fit. "It wasn't that bad, toughen up." Karis said, slightly- No... getting VERY annoyed by Julian's dramatic responses to every little thing. It was silent for a while. "Oh! Mya's back!" Julian perked up. Seeing mya walk towards them. "Hey, how was it? And where's kennon?" Julian said, getting up. Mya looked around then shed off the duffle bag from her shoulder. "We had a little tiff... but it was over something stupid. if I got over it, I'm sure he'll get over it too." Mya said then took out everything she had stolen/brought. "Woah!! This could last us weeks!" Julian cried. Karis and sgt Rudo approached, slightly peeking over to see what Julian was going on about. "Yeah, especially what We had gotten, mya had gotten, sgt rudo's supplies and food he had in store for us before, and whatever Kennon is currently getting... It can last us quite a while." Karis said, examining and tossing a water bottle she had taken from the duffle bag mya had brought that was full of food and supplies. "I still haven't found bullets for this thing yet, I might run out soon." Mya said woefully, staring down at it. Julian cocked his head to the side in question. "Yeah, That stinks. But Sgt. Rudo's got us covered!" Julian chirped, Smiling brightly. Karis had her hands in her pockets, staring down at her shoes that had been covered in dirt, old blood and torn material from the shoe. "We Might need to get New clothing, too." Karis murmured quietly. Before sgt. Rudo spoke up. "I think 'new clothing' is the least of our problems right now." Sgt. rudo said, while not-so-subtly gesturing towards the swarm of capybaras in the distance.

"Oh... No." Julian gulped, as mya and karis stood behind him.. Just staring in a state of fear and shock.

Word count:  1040