.|𝙀𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜.|

The Time Me And Dooka Met A Crazy Capybara: Book 3, Part 7.

No One's Pov:

Setting: Further down into the forest park, hiding behind a bench.

"Well, If It isn't The traitor.. So, Benjamin, After leaving military grounds without word for 4 days?" A tall, husky man peered down At Sgt. Rudo, the husky man/stranger's eyes flickered with anger. "Capybaras have ambushed our grounds.. And it's making it harder for us when we have one less person, you know there weren't many soldiers back there." The man stared At Sgt. Rudo. Julian jumped in, then stared up at the Stranger Who had a Thick, Messy scar running down from underneath his right eye to his jaw. "Leave Us Alone." Julian said, gritting his teeth together and staring up at the stranger. "And Who are you? One of the kids that has been protected and saved by your big, heroic wimp?" The stranger chuckled, As Mya intervened. "Even if He's A Wimp, Which I strongly doubt... He's better than you, who might end up knocking all of our teeth out if we don't respect you and your scrawny soldiers." Mya shot back at the stranger, who just stared. "Who Is this guy?" Karis whispered to Kennon, who shrugged. "It doesn't matter. he wont be our problem for much longer." Sgt. rudo said, gesturing to the kids. "Let's go." Sgt. Rudo Said, before getting ready to leave.. But the stranger spoke again. "Not on my watch... you will stay... Right HERE." The stranger snarled, sgt. Rudo turned swiftly around. "I have found you, and I'm not going to let you all go so easily." The stranger said with an Smirk. "Oh... I Bet chief will be Pleased to see you again." The stranger chuckled at Sgt. rudo, Who only glared back. "As I was saying, let's go." Sgt. rudo said, shoving the 4 away from the stranger. "GO!" Sgt. rudo shouted to the 4, they nodded and started to run. Soon guns started firing. "GET BACK HERE!" the stranger had screamed at the kids.. Julian tossed and tumbled down the hill, so did karis, kennon and mya. "WOAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Karis screamed. Julian was just smiling, hard while falling. Kennon and mya just looked traumatized. "OOOF!" Kennon fell down to the grown with a thud. Mya looked up to see sgt. Rudo jumping down as well. Mya rolled out of the way, hoping she wouldnt get crushed when sgt. Rudo would land. Sgt. rudo finally got to the others, then they all where inhaling and exhaling dramatically, the sun shining harder then before. "Well that was something." Julian laughed. Mya nodded. "We almost got killed, thanks to someone." Kennon said, eyeing sgt. Rudo who was unaware of kennon staring subtly at him. Karis looked a bit woozy, staring down with heavy eyes. "That sucked." Mya said. The group had sat in silence.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Karis's Pov:

I sat on the grassy field along with the others, sore from head to toe. This was like the 4th near death experience in a week. We can't afford to be this reckless, if we want to get out of this alive. "Stop stalling, people. And elts get going. If we can." Mya said, staggering up. Kennon put up a finger. :"Before we do that, Is anyone alright? Can anyone move?" Kennon said, mya stared at him. I really wanted to know what she was thinking right now, I wonder if she's fuming from the inside because kennon always wants to debate with her and knock down her suggestions just because he's the 'Leader' And that everyone should do what he says... despite us literally having sgt. Rudo for that, but that's besides the point. "Yeah." I said, mya did a thumbs up. "All good! Easy peasy, lemon easy!" Julian chirped brightly, while standing up and doing a full 360 trying to prove that he's okay. "I don't think that's how it goes- nevermind..." Kennon muttered, scratching the back of his head and exhaling. "Alright." Mya clasped her hands together and nodded. "If everyones okay and not all busted up too bad, we should be good to go." Mya said. Kennon still didnt look too sure about it. Which kind of is starting to irk me as well, because he always wants us to cower and hide with every idea that's not his instead. "Yeah. lets go." Sgt. rudo said, but Julian suddenly exclaimed. "MY CHIPS!" Julian cried. Which made us all look at him. "I CAN'T FIND MY CHIPS!"Julian yelled again, looking very nervous. Here he is, an 16 year old close to a mental breakdown over something that a 6 year old would have over. It took mya a while to understand what he meant. Then she blinked in confusion, realizing what he was fussing over. "Dude. we almost got killed by a stranger that's probably still looking for us.. Yet you're worrying about CHIPS? We're living in a capybara dominated world for crying out loud! Learn how to worry about the right things." Mya was clearly annoyed, and Julian just huffed in annoyance. "Well I'm just saying I wouldn't be so starving if I had my chips right now." Julian crossed his arms and sighed. "Well maybe you wouldn't be so hungry if you never had eaten all of the food that was supposed to last us a month in the span of Two days!" I exclaimed. Julian ignored that, because he knew it was true. Sgt. Rudo's eyes went wide. "So that's where all of the food went?" Sgt. rudo said, and I confidently nodded. "Yep." I said, staring Julian down who was red as a tomato right now. "Okay, enough food talk." Mya said, but I kept going. "All of that food gone in a day." I said in annoyance. Mya shot a capybara coming the group's direction, thanks to all the yelling the group had done. "7 bullets.." Mya said. "Okay, let's go. Capybaras are starting to show up." Mya said, getting up. The group nodded, and started back walking again. "You know, we make a great team." Julian smiled, the others nodded, as they walked along the sidewalk and treaded through the hills. They'd get through this together.

To Be continued.

Word count: 1036