Worry.

The Time Me And Dooka Met A Crazy Capybara: Book 4, Part 3

Setting: In A Abandoned, old treehouse.

No One's Pov:

Corniyah had sat outside the treehouse, her legs dangling off close to the wooden ladder, she still had heard her two other friends talking in the treehouse about how this world turned out. "I Think We should get Some Matches Bro, I'm Tired Of Just sitting in a Dark crappy treehouse.. Like If we're going to stay here for a little bit longer, then we need to at least get some resources." Masoma Exclaimed, exaggerating it a bit. "We Will, But Soon." Elona sighs, trying to Get Masoma to stop complaining.. They were lucky they had found shelter, and that's all they need for now until they finally settle in. It's only been two days since they found the perfect place to camp out at. "I Think I might have Found Some other people our age around here walking a few days ago." Corniyah speaks up, gazing down at her interlinked fingers. Elona And Masoma perk up in curiosity "'Other people our age'? Elaborate please." Elona says. Corniyah takes a deep breath. "They.. They were walking across the street, In a group. There was A man, A soldier to be exact. Two girls, And two boys.. A Group of five." Corniyah explains calmly. "Get to the point bro." Masoma cuts in, and Elona punches her arm. Masoma dramatically jerks herself forward and blinks rapidly at Elona, and Elona does the same. Corniyah ignores the tussle and carries on with her summary. "Masoma Shut your bald headed self up." Elona snaps at Masoma and Masoma rolls her eyes, Elona turns to Corniyah sweetly. "I'm So sorry, You can continue your story." Elona says. Masoma huffs then walks over to the dog bed and just stares at the sleeping brindle pitbull. That's it. She just crosses her legs and just stares at the dog. "..And what I'm trying to say, Is that I think they go.. Or went to our school, I might even say as much as we're friends with them. And you might think I'm crazy.. But." Corniyah explains, Elona listens intently whilst Masoma just starts caressing the dog, pretending to not be interested. "Are You sure it wasn't you like.. Hallucinating? The only other sane thing we found out there Is paxton." Elona gestures to the brindle pitbull. Corniyah sighs, Elona laughs then gets up walking over to corniyah. "Let me guess, you're still stuck on The dog's name being Oliver, y'know.. Your crush you've had since 6th grade?" Elona teases, shoving corniyah slightly while smiling. "Mmm.. Nope." Corniyah smirks And Elona wiggles her eyebrows. "Finee.. Even though I think paxton's a better name for our friend here.." Elona looks over at The pitbull. "We can name it after your man, Oliver." Elona says, Corniyah scoffs. " My 'Man'?! We didn't even date!" Corniyah flushed red. "Sureee.." Elona smiles wider. "Oh.. how much you sound Like destani right now but- Ugh, Anyway that's not the point. The point is that I think that group.. I think they were Mya, Karis Julian and Kennon.. Don't know who that man who was with them was, though." Corniyah shrugs, then a small smile tugs at her lips at the thought of the people she had seen passing and crossing for the past few days could actually be her friends.. Not only her friends, but friends that are alive and well. Then a small pang of worry lingers in her heart when she remembers the same group of people were nowhere to be seen.. For a whole 3 days, longer than they had found the treehouse, the group always moved around at the same time.. That group was gone. (...I hope they're okay.) Corniyah thought, then she realized how much she was in her head about the group; she didn't even notice how silent Elona and masoma were. She couldn't bear the suspense anymore, so she looked at them and...

.

.

.

.

With Mya, Julian, Karis And Kennon:

No One's POV:

Everyone had woken up from their slumber, and they where all too stunned to speak due to the past 24 hours of their lives.. And those 24 hours have been the most tragic ones of their entire existence. "Wow.. I never thought one day I'd find myself hate being alive, but... here I am.. Wishing those capybaras tore me to shreds 5 months ago." Julian chuckles, but it wasn't a happy, typical julian laugh... the complete opposite actually. This made him seem like a whole different person, and that sort of made Everyone in the group start to lose hope. Julian Was supposed to be the funny, happy one; not the depressed one. But I guess even your lovable, chipper group clown starts to deteriorate and slip at some point.. Its hard, but It's the truth unfortunately... "I swear, this has been a really weird time... like EVER." Julian laughs, and everyone joins in, glad to have a light-hearted moment... they really needed it."I'm Low-key kinda hungry right now." Karis says, and everyone agrees. "I guess all that action worked up an appetite, yeah?" Mya says, chuckling a bit still. Julian notices how quiet Kennon was being right now, so he got a little worried.. But his attention got diverted back to mya and karis when karis was telling him about a distant memory.. "..And thats the time I accidentally set the kitchen on fire at my house and my parents where totally angry." Karis finished up, a little flushed. "Really? I thought your parents would console you or something." Mya says sarcastically, And Karis rolls her eyes. "..Hey, Guys I'm gonna check up on Kennon..." Julian says to karis and mya, who semi-listened to his statement. "So, Kenn-" Julian turned his head towards Kennon's direction to speak to him.. Only he wasn't there. "-on...?" Nervousness raced through Julian's mind and heart, wondering where he could be. "Julian?" Karis said, but he didn't respond.he was way too busy worrying about kennon, then julian scrambled off.

To be continued.

 Word Count: 1012