'̺͆|̺͆.̺͆I̺͆d̺͆e̺͆a̺͆s̺͆.̺͆|̺͆'̺͆

The time me and dooka met a crazy capybara: book 2, part 8

W/ Mya and julian:

No one's pov:

as Julian slowly woke up, it was still pretty late... Julian checked the time. Twelve  A.M. Julian sighed, he couldn't rest after he fell asleep earlier. He glanced over to his right, mya still keeping watch. Mya might have sensed the change in the air due to Julian waking up... which is probably why she spoke. "Only 3 capybaras came by.. One I killed, and the  other two barely noticed us." Mya said, still not bothering to turn around to face julian.  Julian sat upright, listening. "Well, should I keep watch now?" Julian said. Mya shook her head. "No... Just  go back to sleep. And If you can't, just... relax." Mya said. Julian paused. "Y'know.. I imagined you being way more happier to see me for the first time in days, like way more joyful than your reaction you had... it seems like you hate me now.." Julian reluctantly said. Which caught mya's attention. "What are you trying to put the words 'hatein my mouth? If I hated you, I would have sit back and watched you get mauled by that damn capybara. But no, Instead i Shot it and saved you..  you're my friend. And even if I hated you, we'd have to be forced to be together to survive this mess, that's what we both want and whether we like it or not." Mya said, getting onto her feet. "Let's go." Mya said, before walking off. Julian jogged behind, as the two left the bench.

.

.

.

.

.

W/ Karis and Kennon

Karis's Pov:

Me and kennon are sitting next to each other, jotting down ideas  that aren't very well put together... Although I wouldn't say that, I don't want to get into another fight.  "This idea good?" Kennon asks me, while pointing the eraser of his pencil to words next to a bullet point that read: " Stock up On weapons before leaving." I reluctantly agree. "Yeah, we are in desperate need of weapons... And using a can of beans isn't the best weapon." I say to kennon.

(Flash back,  1 hour earlier)

Past kennon: OOH! I know! We can get creative with our weapons!

Past Karis: Really? Like what?

Past kennon: Be right back! -runs to kitchen-

3 minutes later

Past kennon: LIKE... THIS! -dramatically whips out an can of beans-

Past karis: Dude... you're kidding, RIGHT?!

Past kennon: -tosses can of beans in the air- YEAH! It's pretty hefty, great for bashing capybaras in the skull with! -dramatically does amazing ninja moves and waving can of beans.-  HYUAH! -accidentally throws the can of beans.. Can of beans splatter on the wall.-

Past karis: Dude.

Past kennon: .....Oops-

(present time:)

"I- UH, LISTEN I DIDN'T KNOW THAT WOULD HAPPEN!? THAT WAS 1 HOUR AGO!!!!" Kennon got flustered. Trying to defend himself, I nod. "Sure... okay." I say sarcastically, nodding. Kennon sure can be pretty stupid sometimes.. This boy bro.. Despite him being really annoying, he's sort of fun to be around.

...

Perhaps he's not so bad after all..

To be continued

Word count: 510