[.ᴛʜᴇ (ʜᴏʀʀɪʙʟᴇ) ᴘʟᴀɴ & ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴄᴇ. .]

The time me and dooka met a crazy capybara: book 2, part 14

W/ Karis And kennon:

Kennon's Pov:

The capybaras head perked up, ears twitching in every direction where sound is capable of coming from. I stared at the capybara wide eyed from behind the old, battered car. Until I feel a hand smack me In the shoulder. "Ow!" I wince, turning to karis. "That's for putting us in a life or death situation." Karis said, annoyed. I roll my eyes. "Well you're not making it any better!" I shot back, Karis glared. "Neither are youso you don't have much room to talk... DOOFUS." Karis said. I Clench my fists. "STOP!" I say. The capybara's loud sniffing and snorting stopped. It must have detected us.  "Quick! Under the car!" Karis yelled, pulling me under. We hid under there, for a good minute it was silent. Until a loud CREAK Came from the top of the car. The capybara was on it.. This car could definitely not handle its weight.  Every movement the capybara made, I knew the car was getting weaker. If it does give out.... Being crushed to death would at least be quick and painless, and if I had to pick being ruthlessly mauled by an unhinged animal or being crushed? Personally, I'd pick being crushed.  But hopefully it won't come to that.  I brushed against karis, she saw that i was holding a stick Whatever it was.. I gently put down the stick so it wouldn't make the slightest noise. I'm going to go from under the car and try to stab the capybara with the stick. Then you'll make a run for it. I had signed to karis in sign language, she raised a brow. Are you out of your mindThen what are you going to do if the capybara doesn't die or the stick won't have much effect on the capybara? Or worse, what if it hears you before you even get the change to sneak up on it fully? No way I'm letting you do this and get killed, and I'll be able to leave unscathed....

She nervously signed to me. Karis sighed, shaking her head. I slowly  grabbed the stick and slid across the ground, out of underneath the car. The capybara was still on top of  the car... spinning in circles slowly and heavily, searching for anything it could possibly kill. I slowly stood up, raised the stick above my head... and. BAM. Just like that, I stabbed the stick into the capybara's backside.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

W/ Sgt. Rudo, Mya and Julian.

Mya's pov:

No. no way, was this man being serious? He wants us to follow him? HE SHOT MY LEG FOR CRYING OUT! There's no way I'm letting another disaster like this happen. As I was about to say something, Julian looked at me. Knowing I'd probably yell at sgt. Rudo and tell him to leave, Julian gave an annoyed grin at me then turned to sgt. Rudo. "Yes.... Yes we'd love to follow, we certainly need your protection so SURVIVE." Julian said. Sgt. rudo gave a pleased smile. "Smart decision." he said to Julian, then turned to me with a serious expression. "As for you, we'll get your leg patched up... but we gotta keep movin' first."  Sgt. rudo said. I rolled my eyes. (Dude, this man is really making my blood boil.)

"This'll have to do for now." Sgt. Rudo tossed me a cloth from out of his bag. I sigh and tie it around my shin. "Here." Julian offered me his hand. I took it. "Thanks, I guess." I say, to Sgt. rudo. He looks at me confused. "For the cloth.." I say. "..even though you're the reason why I'm going through this anyway." I silently added. Sergeant Rudo only nodded, and then we started back walking again..  "How long you've been on your own?" Sgt. rudo asked us two. None of your concern is what I wanted to say so badly,  but I ended up saying  "A few days". Sgt rudo hummed. "Anyone else you need searchin' for?" Sgt. rudo asked us, me and julian turned to each other.. It's now or never. ".....Our friends, Karis and Kennon." Julian said, And sgt. Rudo turned to us. He looked serious, more than we've ever seen him. "I'll find them. We'll find them. Together." Sgt. Rudo said, Me and Julian nod. "Yeah.. together." Julian muttered softly.

To Be continued.

Word count: 737