.'M͏i͏s͏h͏a͏p͏'.

The Time Me And Dooka Met A Crazy Capybara: Book 3, Part 10

In The White Pickup Truck outside the car-auto-repair-shop:

No One's Pov:

The group was fast asleep in the white pick up truck.. All in different spots.

Kennon was outstretched in the backseat with Daisy on his lap... she's grown quite a bit, she takes up all of his legs and a little bit of the seat. And a very unlucky Karis all crammed to the left... little room for her to move around.. So she looked like a very uncomfortable ball against the inside of the truck door. Sgt. Rudo In the Passengers seat, Mya In the truck bed, and Julian obviously chose to snooze back there with her... for very evident Julian reasons. And so then Mya started to wake up. Looking around at her surroundings, keeping herself propped up by the elbows. Mya had now fully sat up, ready to leave the truck bed. She grabbed her gun and hopped out, walking out into the city street.

.

.

.

.

Kennon's Pov:

I woke up to the sound of laughing.. And I wondered what it was. I sat up, to see Karis And Julian smiling about something. I see Sgt. Rudo, staring into nothing. I take this as a chance to ask about the whole Enzo And Al thing. "Hey.." I say. "What was with the whole thing? The um.. Enzo and, you know.. Yeah." I ask shyly, Sgt. rudo looks at me calmly. "Enzo... like Al said, was a good guy... this was ages ago.. Back when I and the other two were your age." Sgt. rudo started. "Somehow, Something changed... He's heartbroken, He's gone through many.. Many horrible things, soon all of us had gotten into a fight about something stupid... Like a girl or something. And um, we grew distant. Me and Al kept in touch, but Enzo... he hasn't been the same since. Soon Enzo craved and yearned for something deep down inside." Sgt. rudo explained with a dark, solemn look on his face. "Crave?' Julian perked up from behind us, with a grin. " 'Crave as in' food? Ah.. yeah I totally get that guy." Julian said, waving his hand. "Sometimes I crave Baby Ruths in the middle of the night, and weird unusual times of day." Julian said.. And everyone laughed at that, but Julian seemed serious. "Enzo did not crave 'Baby Ruths'. Enzo craved revenge and death... Enzo became a Horrible man." Sgt. rudo said, hiding his laughter through his story. "Ever since... He's always been sketchy. I know it's not his fault and the enzo I had known a long time ago is still deep down in there, somewhere.. But still." Sgt. rudo sighed, finishing up the story. His hands lightly resting on the steering wheel. "But Enough of that... Yesterday was a Long day. Make yourselves at home in this truck for now.. Do whatever, tire yourselves out with crazy things.. I couldn't care less." Sgt. rudo sighed, sitting back.

"Guys I'ma head out." Julian smiles, hopping out the pickup truck and going in the same direction mya went. I nod, Karis waves goodbye to Julian, And Sgt. Rudo remained silent. I smirk and sigh, propping my feet up on the passenger seat headrest.

.

.

.

.

Julian's Pov:

I had started to walk the direction mya had went, the only thing accompanying me was the faint birds chirping... wildlife is starting to come back out again.. "That's a good thing, right? Definitely.. Yep, see the good things Julian... hahaha.." I said, still trying to convince myself that everything was alright now. BOOM! I flinched, swirling around. There was a capybara glooming right behind me. "Crud." I mutter. Something had touched my shoulder from behind. "GAH!" I yelled, it was mya. She stared at me, I went silent. "Dont. Move. An. MUSCLE." Mya whispered while she shuddered, staring at the capybara, I swear goosebumps rippled through me right then and there. Is this really how I die? "You've been a good friend." I say to mya, who just rolled her eyes. "No- seriously, I had fun with you and the others." I smile awkwardly. Mya shrugs, "Stop with the dramatic Hollywood goodbye and just listen to me for once." Mya ordered, I gulped. Slowly nodding, staring at the capybara still. Mya slowly had drawn out her gun, and aimed it at the capybara. I quickly smack it out of her hands, and she looks ready to dropkick me. Oh well, she'll thank me later. The capybara leaps forward towards the gun, it gets semi-destroyed with a low crunch. We both stared in horror. Welp, there goes one of our weapons... Now it's pretty much just Sgt. Rudos ar-15 left. That's just fabulous. "What do we do?" I whisper to mya. She shrugs, I Curse. "Any plans to get off the capybaras radar?" I ask.. Mya thinks for a moment. "Give me your phone." Mya says, I stare wide-eyed. No way. "Well now, Give Me it." Mya nods towards my phone. I sniffle. "Goodbye, precious, really amazing thing." I shed a tear, kissing the screen. I mean, don't judge me! We all have our attachments to things at some point. Whether it's fish, family, video games, your PS5... I sigh, handing my phone to Mya, She handed me my phone back, I looked confused. "Your password." Mya says to me. I feel dumb for not doing that before. "Oh. Right, it's Coolguy5." I say confidently, then mya stared at me dumbfounded. "Your Phone password- To op-" Mya stutters, but I cut her off, nodding. "Yeah, Yeah. I get it. It's Coolguy5." I repeat... What is her problem? Coolguy5 is an awesome password, matches me perfectly. " Coolyguy Out of ALL Things?" Mya asks me, and honestly... It looks like she's about to laugh at me. Which isn't the reaction I wanted.."But anyway." Mya said, opening my phone and typing in the password whilst muttering each word. She's scrolling for 5 minutes.. And it's making me nervous. "PFFFTT" mya start laughing, I rush over. "WHAT IS THIS?!!"Mya laughs... I'm starting to get a bit ticked off, I'm sure this isn't her plan for the capybara, she possibly just wants to humiliate me. "Well stop looking at my epic flexing photos and do what you were supposed to!" I shout, embarrassed. "Right.. Right okay."Mya exhales, then goes to youtube. "What are you doing?" I ask, she waves my question away. "You'll see." Mya says, soon 5 minutes later.. She clicks a video. And it's a horrendously loud video of screams in different horror movies, the 10 hour version.. I always loved those loop youtube videos... not the screaming horror movie kind of course. "That should be a good distraction." Mya said, turning up the volume, tossing my phone and cues for us to run. The capybara chittered, then ran towards the phone.. And so then we ran back to the others.

.

.

.

.

...Back at the pickup truck.

No One's Pov:

Soon the 3 had seen mya and julian dashing back. "What Happened to them??" Kennon questioned, but the others shrugged. Sgt. rudo put up a finger to karis and kennon and stepped out the pickup truck, jogging towards the two. Karis and Kennon had watched the incoherent faint talking after sgt. Rudo had said something and it was like this for a good 10 minutes.. After ages, they had returned. Looking a bit nervous. Mya and Julian looked at each other. "So, team..." Julian inhaled. Ready to tell something.

To be continued.

Word count: 1247