|ѕυяνιναℓ|

The time me and dooka met a crazy capybara: book 2, part 13

W/ Sgt. rudo, Mya And Julian.

Julian's Pov:

I managed to open my eyes. Searching for whoever pushed me out the way. "MYA! NO-" I ran over.

"I'm fine..' Mya said, waving my worries away. Then dropped to the ground. "Dude.. did you get shot?" I ask nervously. "What do you think?" Mya said, sighing. Then pointed to her shin. "Oh... NO." I say. "A-Are you okay?" I ask, Mya shrugged. "I'll be fine. I'm sure it's just a graze... more or less." Mya said. I roll my eyes, and cross my arms. ""Even if it is, it should be taken seriously."I shot back. Mya shook her head. "Whatever, But we have to deal with this  traitor first." Mya said, side eyeing sgt. Rudo. "It doesn't matter anymore. Now that I know you are the real kids I've been looking for, you can come with me."  Sgt. Rudo ordered. I froze, debating if we should forgive him and follow until mya interjected. "I think we'll stick to the people that aren't trying to kill us. Thanks." Mya said, grabbing my arm. "I'm afraid you don't have a choice." Sgt. rudo said,  staring us two down. "If you value your lives, you should learn how to give some respect to a Sergeant." Sgt. rudo snarled. I furrow my brows. "If you were a normal sergeant, maybe. But no. You can't just shoot people out of the blue just because something didn't go your way, let alone shooting a whole kid." I say.  Sgt. Rudo raises his head. Though he never said anything, sighing. "What I did was a bit overboard, but I can assure you.. You two will be safer with us." Sgt. Rudo tried to reassure us.. As if he was trying to gain our trust back.Me and mya stare at each other, ....should we really give him another chance? Or will he break his promise and do worse than what he did this time?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

W/ Kennon and karis:

No one's pov:

We limp and three legged raced through the forest and mountains, trying to support each other as much as possible without putting any strains on our injuries. "Haha, you know.. We make a good team." Kennon laughed, his head turning to look at karis for a second, then looked forward again. Karis nodded. "Yeah, we do. Hopefully we find someone soon, though. If it means it's not mya or julian. Because I'm starting to get sick of you."  Karis said jokingly, Kennon rolled his eyes. "Don't think that I'm not getting sick of you either, rat." Kennon would say, laughing. Karis sighed. "Okay seriously, shut up with the jokes or I'm going to shove you off a cliff.  And I'm not joking this time."  Karis said. Kennon would  Gasp dramatically. "But you love me." Kennon said, then spoke again.  "Karis, you love me and we both know that you do. And I'm too charming and hot to die." Kennon said proudly, Karis pinched him. "Can you go 5 seconds without stroking your ego?! Lets focus on survival, and not how 'amazing and attractive' we are.." Karis said. Kennon tried to cross his arms but lost balance. "Well not my fault i'm just amazing!" Kennon still protested, Karis smacked him. "OW!" Kennon scowled, and Karis gave him a dead eyed  stare, showing no remorse for her strike. "FIne." Kennon sighed.  "Took you long enough for you to come back to your senses." Karis said, now going silent and focusing on going forward. But that didn't stop kennon. "Come on, karis! Like 20 minutes ago you were all loving to me and crying! Now you're literally abusing me!"  Kennon nearly yelled, but did not give room for karis to talk. "You're really starting to confuse me."  Kennon sighed, then stopped talking. Karis spoke up again. "I think being nice to you or not is the least of our problems, and we aren't the karis and kennon 20 minutes ago, are we?" Karis raised a brow.  Kennon whined. "Oh! Capybara!" Kennon shouted, catching the capybara that was working on eating a dead rabbit. Since when did they become carnivorous? Apparently they don't want to stick to grass and vegetables anymore, I guess. "Not just any capybara, the capybaras that ruined OUR lives."karis said. Kennon looked at her, now we're crouching down behind an old car? "Oohhhh, those are the ones I heard on the news!" Kennon said a bit too loud.. And  the capybara's head perked up.

Word count: 756