'.}тнє נσυяиєу.{.'

The Time Me And Dooka Met A Crazy Capybara: Book 3, Part 6.

No One's Pov:

The Sun shines bright in the Five's Faces. "Ahhhhh, I Don't Wanna!!!" Julian complained, throwing his arm over his face. "We Have To." Kennon said, Perking up while stretching his arms out wide, then jumped up. "COCKADOODLE DOO, THE COW SAYS MOO!" Kennon Yelled while he had his hands cupped over his mouth. "Ngghk... Soooo Unnecessary..." Mya muttered, while throwing the blanket off. "Good Morning to you all." Sgt. Rudo said, standing up. "Mornin'." Kennon nodded. "G'mornin.'" Mya said, shrugging. "Bad morning." Karis grumbled, tossing and turning... not wanting to wake up and start the day. She soon threw the blanket over her head and rapidly kicked her feet as her way of protesting to not start the long day. "Good Morning Mr. Rudo!" Julian smiled. "Looks like someone's Excited." Sgt. rudo said, his hands on his hips while staring at the angry, steaming karis. "Haha.. very funny." Karis mumbled from underneath her blanket sheet. Sgt. Rudo Crouched down at karis's level and gave her a slightly friendly punch. "Don't be a grump. We have stuff to do! Unless... we leave you behind."Sgt. Rudo taped his chin lightly, while smiling. Karis flung up immediately. "Don't you dare even try, or else I'll rip all of your limbs off one, by one." Karis said, her eyes glistening with annoyance and hatred. Sgt. Rudo Seemed a bit taken aback by how serious Karis took his Joke, judging off how he slightly reared back. "Lol She's not a morning person?" Julian jumped in with a maniacal grin. tilting his head slightly in curiosity. Mya Walked up to him and crossed her arms, then glanced at him. "Dude Who Says 'Lol'? Like we aren't texting." Mya said, scoffing. Kennon licked his dry lips."Mans Probably never touched grass once in his 15-16 years of existence." Kennon put in his unnecessary two cents in. "Alright, Folks. Less talking, More walkin'. " Sgt. Rudo ordered, and so then the four began to pack up their stuff and followed sgt. Rudo's lead.

.

.

.

.

.

Julian's Pov:

Setting: A grassy, overgrown park/trail.

We're currently walking on some random foreign trail... I'm pretty sure I already zoned out a few times, by the way Mya is constantly giving me worried looks and nudges back to reality.. I mean I guess I'm also listening to Kennon's and Karis's Back and forth arguments, and karis's yelps of frustration and distress about the grasshoppers.... Is she really worried more about GRASSHOPPERS than Flesh-eating Monstrous Capybaras... If they are even close to capybaras anymore. "UGH- GET OFF!" Karis yelled at the grasshopper that landed on her dirty sneakers....Karis kicked it off, then watched as the grasshopper hopped away after being rejected from its place. Karis only stared in disgust, trying to avoid the other grasshoppers that jumped out to them occasionally across the sidewalk from one patch to another, Kennon snickered at Karis's frantic moves.

"Stop! It's not funny, these things are weird and disgusting!" Karis hollered in annoyance, which Made Kennon only laugh more. Karis flapped the hem of her shirt and dusted off her pants. "Trust Me, Kid. If that scares you... You definitely won't be in for a good ride today." Sgt. Rudo Said, Karis huffed and rolled her eyes in annoyance. And So then Sgt. rudo tapped her lightly with the butt of his gun. "So try to toughen up a bit, atleast.." Sgt. rudo suggested, karis stepped back, not wanting to be touched.... Especially not by sgt. Rudo, even if it wasn't directly skin to skin touch. "Ugh, whatever..." Karis said with a bit of sass. Sgt. rudo shifted his attention to the others. "So... What was school like for you guys?... before this whole- um... you know." Sgt. Rudo said to Kennon, Mya And I. "The usual. Math, ELA, Lunch, Random school periods... drama every now and then.." Julian went down a Whole list. "Ah... It's definitely... Most likely... way different from back when I was a Kid, that's for sure.." Sgt. rudo Shrugged and chuckled. Mya and I cracked a smile, while Kennon slowly nodded. "I never expected my future to end up like this." Kennon sighed, then stared back at Daisy who was fast asleep in his backpack. "Lazy One, Isn't She?" Sgt. Rudo smiled.. Kennon thought for a moment and nodded. "Though One of the calmest ones I've seen in a While." Sgt. rudo said, then began to make small talk with kennon about random things, such as the capybara situation...

and stuff they just liked in general. "I actually know a Few Things about capybaras!" I said happily, the 4 brought his attention to him. "Alright, Let it loose, tell us what 'cha know." Sgt. rudo said, genuinely curious, the others nodded in agreement. "Alright... Get ready to have your minds blown!" I smiled brightly, then pretended to make fireworks exploding from my temples/brain with my fingers. "Ahem.. The Hydrochoerus hydrochaeris... Commonly known as the capybara, It Is obviously a mammal. They are Herbivores.... and umm, their group is called a 'herd'. Their average lifespan in the wild is 7 Years! Their size is.. 4.6 feet long: up to 2 feet high at shoulders. And their weight is 77 – 143 pounds... They are great swimmers, and that's as far as my research goes." I Had listed, proud of his knowledge on capybaras. "Haha, Looks Like you might need to research 'Facts about Murderous carnivorous capybaras that somehow took over our city." Mya cracked a light joke. Sgt. rudo nodded. "All Jokes aside, she's right. These are definitely not normal rodents, as we've said... several, several times before." Sgt. rudo said with a serious expression, I thought for a moment. "Definitely... I don't think Most of my knowledge would do that good against these capybaras if I'm Being Completely honest.." I laughed nervously. "Oooh... Who's That?" Karis said, finally speaking after a while. The 4 of us looked up, wondering what karis was pointing out. "DUCK!" Sgt. rudo barked out a command, lowering us to the floor. "What's happeni-" I said, sgt. Rudo only put up a finger in my direction, possibly as his way of currently saying 'Silence.' Non-verbally. I blinked nervously, and gulped. "Benjamin." A cold, icy voice had filled the air.... Who was it?

To Be continued.

Word Count: 1056