.'|ℓєfт вєнιи∂?...|'.

The Time Me And Dooka Met A Crazy Capybara: Book 3, Part 12

Setting: Still On the auto-car-repair shop roof.

No One's Pov:

"...Fine, I Guess we can do that." Mya sighed. Julian nodded in satisfaction, glad mya agreed to this. "I Can already hear kennon going on a huge lecture about this.." Mya chuckled And Julian let out a weak huff. "He does have a huge knack for rants and stuff like that, like let's be real." Julian says, rolling his eyes and bumping mya slightly. "...Dude. You have like 2 different sides. Like first, you're an angry-revenge-seeking-serious-killer type of boy... then next second you're all for being an idiotic stereotypical average 16 year old guy.." Mya says, and Julian dramatically crossed his arms and exhaled."Haha.. Okay, very funny but seriously, let's go to the others before they start thinking we got jumped by a capybara or something.. Not that they know we're up here anyway but still."Mya said, getting up and getting ready to climb back down the roof. But Julian stopped her."What?" Mya said, confused. "I want to try and jump off the roof." Julian said with a serious tone of voice. It took mya a second to process what this boy had just said. "...I'm Sorry WHAT?" Mya says, completely bamboozled by the 9 words Julian had said. "I said I want to try and jump off the roof! Duh, it seems so much fun!" Julian said, tugging mya backwards. "I'll go first!" Julian chirped, Then dashed towards the edge of the roof and jumped. "JULIAN- NO!" Mya yelled, reaching out but he was already falling down. There was a loud thud. "Ow. I'm okay." Called out Julian from below. Mya facepalmed then ran to the ladder and climbed down, rushing to Julian's side. "I- I'm fine.. I think I just like- twisted my ankle a bit. 'Tis but a scratch." Julian tried to wave mya's worries away but that only made her more nervous. "Stop taking things so lightly!" Mya hissed, then grabbing him up by the arm and leading him back to the pick-up truck. Mya pressed Julian into the backseat and told him to just chill out until she finds the others. (Weird. They were just here a second ago...) Mya thought to herself like pacing around the streets, occasionally looking back to make sure Julian didn't sneak off. "Guys?"Mya said. Suddenly a loud CRACKLE came, and it began to drizzle. Mya looked up, and it was just about to start thundering now. (Perfect timing... Yeah?) Mya thought sarcastically, then jogged to the left of the street, hoping the others went to stock up on supplies or something and didn't go too far. Now this was definitely not kennons idea... "GUYS!"Mya yelled.

3 hours later.

Setting: In a foggy, misty forest.

Mya's Pov:

"Dang it... where are they?!" I whispered frantically, still trying to see through the weird, odd eerie forest.. And Just when I thought I saw the others through the fog, something sharp pricked me in the neck.... Soon followed by a soft Psshhh sound . I wince, then reached up and ripped out this weird.... Dart type of thing that slightly dripped this weird translucent liquid that had a subtle green-ish tint to it. "Wh-" I stumble back, everything going blurry... I soon collapsed to the ground. The last thing I could make out was seeing a tall, blue suv glide towards me slowly with big bold, yellow words on the side through the rain. which I couldn't make out what those words said.. Though. Then before I knew it, everything went dark.

.

.

.

.

W/ Julian, In the backseat of the white pickup truck outside the car-auto-repair shop.

Julians Pov:

I woke up again for the 5th time, yet again greeted by loud thunderclaps.. I guess you're wondering why this IS the 5th time I've woken up in such a short period of time... well I'm sorta wondering the same. My not-so educated, kinda precise and obvious guess is well... duh. Being alone when it's raining so hard. And 100% me missing Kenno, Karis, Sgt. Rudo And Mya. They better return soon. And Come back with walkie talkies because I don't want to be separated without a way for us to communicate again at least. If I hadn't jumped off that roof and basically twisted my stupid ankle, I could've followed mya and know where she was going and what she was doing.. If not the whole group. "Ugh..." I tap fervently on the window where the raindrops spilled down the slightly tinted glass. "Let me guess. Kennon took Daisy too?" I sigh out of loneliness. Now this is when the over thinking decides to come in and absolutely come in and stomp over the last microscopic piece of serenity I had left. "...What if they had decided to migrate? What if they got tired of me and left? Was it because of me? Are they in danger? They could be needing my help and all captured and I'm just being a sloth, injured and incapable of doing anything useful! Gee, What Hero You are Julian." I practically began to beat myself up over this whole thing... most would say it wasn't my fault but oh, it 100% is. I always tend to beat myself up over little things, like the time I escaped the capybara cave and mya and karis didn't. (Did they not think to give me a heads up on this before they left?? Have they left a note I don't know about? I seriously need a sign or else I'm gonna completely lose it. Yeah, shocker I know. I'm usually the awesome, cool-level-headed guy that usually keeps his cool most of the time. Aye. don't any of you call me out here... because it's true! I am amazing!) I found an old untouched granola bar that was kinda deep in the back pocket of the car seat back pocket. I guess it doesn't really matter if it's old... as long as it's not bitten out of or touched yet, it's okay. No one can tell me otherwise.... Fight me if you disagree with this. I'm serious... Hopefully this legendary snack will help me take my mind off the horrific world literally outside this pickup truck. And so then I eagerly and quickly opened the granola bar and took a massive bite. Boy if Mya was here right now, she'd probably look horrified. So would karis or kennon, maybe not sgt. Rudo. That's why he's my man for real for reals! "Agh.. Thif, if sof staelf!" I attempted to form proper words through the granola bar that was hard and immediately crumbled when I managed to take a bite... which is unlikely. "Never again, ew- ew- ew-" I spat out the granola bar out the window. "Seriously, No water around here?" I grumble, trying to wipe the flavor off my tongue with my hands rapidly. "....Hope My friends are doing okay."I mutter, not bothering to roll up the window for some reason.... But I still like that light drizzle, besides.. It's not thundering that hard anymore. I sigh, pressing my back to the inside car door that had the window rolled down. Until some cloth wrapped around my face from outside, and everything went dark. ...Unlucky me.

To be continued.

Word count: 1213