Argument.

The Time Me And Dooka Met A Crazy Capybara: Book 3, Part 15

Setting: still in the big room with bunk beds at the military base with julian, karis, mya and kennon.

No One's POV/3rd Person.

"we're going to talk to the people that work here at this military base, and even better... Ask questions about anything.. To the Higher Up, as In the very, very top." Mya says.. And Everyone stared wide-eyed at this plan mya was proposing to the group. "...How Will we do that?! We're not even sure If we're allowed to leave this room without supervision?!" Kennon exclaimed Nervously, Mya shot him a glare... slightly offended. Kennon gritted his teeth and put his hands up, trying to clear himself from any heated arguments between him and mya that could possibly rise in the next 10 seconds. "I mean.. No offense, but.."Kennon said, sucking air through his teeth... definitely thinking that isn't a good idea at all. "At Least one of us.." kennon made a looping movement with his finger circling around himself, karis, julian and mya."Will get hurt, or killed. From what I've seen... those adults here aren't so friendly."Kennon says.. Mya stares, confused. "So, What? We're going to assume every adult here is dangerous just because they haven't said a word to us?!"Mya says. Kennon shrugged, he wasn't the happiest this conversation that was able to calm down, started to go up In Smoke again. "Well... Yeah! We don't know what they're hiding from us.. Maybe that's the reason Why They HAVEN'T said A word to us! Well, barely a word." Kennon defended his claim confidently.. Mya went silent, thinking about what Kennon had said. Julian cut in nervously."Aye, Aye, Aye! Calm down people! We can work this out... Everyone just take a deep breath in..." Julian says, laughing partially out of nervousness and partially trying to cool everyone down.. Mya shot a sharp, swift glare at the boy. "And What makes you think we should listen to anything you say?! You're the one who sprained your ankle and ended up having to stay In the pickup truck all because you Wanted to jump off that stupid building!!! And Yet you think we should let you lead us?!"Mya snarls.. Julian immediately regretted what he ever said before this. (Crud. I'm so, so screwed, Now I'm dragged into this!) Julian quivered.. Mya still stared him down, silently... and mentally egging him on for him to say something back. "Why Are You Getting all mad at me when I'm trying to calm the situation down!" Julian shouts. Mya was quick with a response. "Why Are You Getting Yourself Involved In Someone Else's discussion? The whole time you have nothing useful to say, And you think you have the right to Shut everyone down when you don't even have an idea or suggestion yourself?!" Mya hissed.. Julian seethed with anger and betrayal. "Well Arguing isn't going to do anything!" Julian yells, tears pricking the corner of his eyes and then soon a waterfall threatening to fall from his eyes. "AND YOU THINK BEING FUNNY IS GOING TO GET THE JOB DONE INSTEAD?!" Mya yells back. Julian shook off his growing anger and tried to say this in a calmest tone possible. "I'm Not trying to be funny. I'm not trying to be a coward. And Most Importantly.. I'm Not Trying To Shut Everyone down!!!!" Julian's Fists clenched tighter. "Like Kennon said, We don't know if we're able to roam this place unsupervised, and We DEFINITELY Don't Know If We Can Even Talk To Someone who's high ranked as The Boss Of this place!" Julian screamed.. And Mya stood there, head hanging.. Julian's shoulders heaved as he panted in and out. "..Fine." Mya said abruptly. "If None Of you want to do this with me.. Then I'll Do it myself." Mya says, no one knew what her facial expression was at the moment but it was definitely full of fury. Julians heart froze. No way. "You're gonna... what?!-" Julian says, shocked. "You Heard me. I'm going to talk to the high ups myself, go with me or don't. I'm going to get to the bottom of this one way or another." Mya inhaled, and Julian already saw her scanning the room for a possible exit... due to the door not being able to be opened without that weird sensor card thing... and the soldiers were the only ones who had it. And maybe those weird white suit and gas masks people.

.

.

.

.

Karis's Pov:

I'm still really bewildered about that whole...- you know. I nervously look at Kennon.. Who just shrugged and sighed woefully, as if he knew telepathically what I was thinking... then he put his head in his hands and was still, unmoving. I stare at Julian who did not look the happiest, avoiding eye contact with everyone.. And then we have mya who's still trying to be an escape artist and walking around trying to search for any possible exits. "The vent is too small for me to crawl through.. And the door requires a card. Maybe I can request these soldiers and workers here to let me out for a bit?" Mya had said out loud, verbally thinking. "I honestly still don't think this is the best idea.. But you do you I guess." I say, And Kennon lifts his hands up from his hands and then nods In agreement. Mya doesn't respond to that. Julian still is in his head about everything... I wonder what he is Thinking about, and believe me. I want to know SO bad right now, and I bet you all want to know, too. It's quite obvious actually, I mean who wouldn't want to know what someone else is thinking after a huge argument?

3 hours later..

No One's Pov:

The group has been sitting around for quite some time.. As there literally isn't much to do in this boring, dull room. "I seriously miss the days Back when Me, You, And Mya used to be roaming the streets and doing epic stuff before the world went to crap. As In the days, I Mean literally. The DAYS. Like before we Dragged kennon Into this mess.. And Oh WAYY before we met sgt. Rudo- I mean, Don't get me wrong I Like the guy, but- I just kinda miss our (Kinda But also not) serene trio days! Cause Like-" Karis Spoke to Julian, while laying on her back on the floor. "Shh.." Julian says.. And Karis went silent, bewildered at what made him shush her out of nowhere, especially when she was talking (A.C./Ashlyn's Crowbar/Author: We all know how passionate karis is with her verbal rants lol) "....What is it Julian?!" Karis whispered to julian, but was in his Iconic petrified Frozen statue pose. "Dude... is he malfunctioning??" Mya said, Poking his arm with her finger. "No idea." Kennon shrugged. Suddenly, footsteps approached from outside the room door.. Then followed shortly with a small beep.. And then the door had swung open. Instead of revealing those white gas masks/suit workers... it was a soldier. "...Hello." The soldier had said, and everyone was immensely confused. "Where are those weird white suit people?!"Julian perked up, and the soldier looked a bit startled.. Then their expression relaxed a bit. "CRUSADERS. And uh, The crusaders aren't the only ones that check up on the residents." The soldier said, and then mya perked up. "We.." Mya started, then the other 3 stared at her. "Sorry.. I mean 'I'... want to talk to the high ups of this place about everything." Mya said.. And then the soldier sighed, shaking their head. "I guess, but lets be rational." The soldier said, the began to lead mya out. The others somehow changed their mind and began trailing after them.

.

.

.

A few minutes later, at a door.

Still No one's pov:

Everyone arrived at the door the soldier had led them to.. And it opened with a whirring sound.. And they unexpectedly saw someone they ALL knew.. Very well.

To Be continued.

Word count:  1350

A/N: I'm so so sorry for the delay 😭😭 I will make up for it later!