|.The FIght.|

The Time Me And Dooka Met A Crazy Capybara: Book 3, Part 9

No One's Pov:

Enzo Swiftly turned around at the sudden sound that had came from the door. Revealing Sgt. Rudo, Mya, Julian, Karis and Kennon. His furious expression turned into a Smirking one. "We meet again... Huh, Benjamin?" Enzo Had chuckled, his tongue brushing over his gleaming white canines. Sgt. Rudo eyed the crowbar that was coated In blood. Al's Blood. "It's A Surprise, Huh? Coming in to save your little buddy Al?.. Well that's too bad. Because he may or may not live to see another minute... not on my watch." Enzo Said, licking his lips and swinging the crowbar back and forth at his side. Sgt. Rudo stared at him with hatred. Sgt. rudo inhaled shakily. "Let him go." Sgt. Rudo exhaled. His eyes closed, then spoke again when enzo didn't move a muscle. "I Said Let Al Go." Sgt. rudo said, his tone more stern. Enzo Laughed in disbelief. "Are You fuckin' kidding me?" Enzo said, looking at Sgt. Rudo As If the Man had Seven heads. "You heard Me right, Enzo." Sgt. Rudo snarled, Opening his eyes and staring into Enzo's dark eyes. "I Don't Want to have to do this-" Sgt. rudo started. "OHHH... Neither Do I... Trust me, I don't. I Don't. But you all are making it very hard for me, It almost seems as If I have No Choice but to Do so." Enzo said, his smile wiped away now. "Enzo- Don't do this." Al Said his breaths coming out labored and uneven. Enzo Looked over at him, brows furrowed. "And What Makes You Think you have a Say in this.. Eh?" Enzo asked, staring At Al Who just looked down In despair. "You Used to Be A Nice Guy Enzo." Al said, his cold voice sliced through the air. Enzo's expression never changed, the only thing different was the hand that was holding the crowbar was trembling as if he wanted to swing down on him and bash Al's brains out. "What, are you trying to pull out the 'You used to ___' card on me? Well it isn't working, Either way... at least one of you won't walk out this repair shop... as Long as I'm alive, No.. I'm not letting that happen." Enzo Laughs, shaking his head. "Now... Your story ends here. Your story will end with you being a coward that no one ever loved." Enzo Smirked at Al. Al looked over Enzo's shoulder to the group of 5. Julian stared right back at Al  Empathetically. Mya's face nearly went gray, karis looked on the verge of crying, Kennon just lacked hope.. And Sgt. Rudo Hid His Emotions. "Bunch Of Idiots.." Enzo said, rolling his eyes. "No One's going to help you.. Al." Enzo said, firmly grasping Al's chin, making Al Look at him in the eyes. "I'm Only doing you a favor." Enzo says, smiling.. His teeth were so white there should've been a label that says: WARNING: MAY CAUSE POTENTIAL BLINDNESS WHEN LOOKED AT DIRECTLY. Enzo Raised the crowbar down on Al, preparing to strike.. Everything felt like it was slowed down.. As if someone hit 0.25x speed. Karis started to scream. Julian clenched his eyes shut and flung his hands over his ears. Kennon covered his mouth. Mya stared wide eyed. Sgt. rudo began to charge at the two, hand outstretched, trying to yell out something but nothing came out. Enzo Raised it over his head, clenching down on his teeth. Enzo striked down. Sgt. rudo jumped forward. A few seconds later, A Sickening SQUELCH filled the air.

.

.

.

.

.

Julian's Pov:

I opened one eye, And Saw An Image wish I could unsee. Al was there... limp in the wooden chair. Covered in blood and mangled due to Enzo Striking down on him and the crowbar piercing through his flesh several, several times.. Karis screamed in terror, Mya was paler than before now. Just staring in shock. "Oh god.." Kennon had said shakily, tears pricking his eyes. Sgt. Rudo looked.... Well, Lack of a better term... Petrified and heart broken. Enzo turned his head towards us, al's blood splattered on his face, he smiled at the group, yep... us. and it made him look like a complete total psycho.. A maniac. Not that he already wasn't both of those things to begin with.... But seriously. That's not the point. The point is that we gotta get the hell out of here... my instincts are telling me to run, or else all of us will be Dunzo-Funzo in the next second if we don't get movin'. "ENZO! HEY!!! GET OVER HERE! WANT TO STAB ME ALL UP TOO?! LETS GO!" I said, and Mya looked at me like I was the slowest boy In the entire world. I just hope she trusts me on this. Enzo stared and laughed, chasing after me. I underestimated how fast this man is. "HOLY-" I exclaim, jumping over the tools aka obstacles in my eyes. Enzo effortlessly did it right behind me. "JULIAN YOU'RE SO STUPID, JULIAN YOU'RE SO STUPID, JULIAN YOU'RE SO STUPID, JULIAN YOU'RE SO STUPID, JULIAN YOU'RE SO STUPID, JULIAN YOU'RE SO STUPID!!!" I Cry out, my heart racing. This is the dumbest thing I've ever done. By far. And I've done A LOT of dumb things. I mean, I'm the guy who once Licked Old Spice deodorant because I thought it was classier than teeth-brushing. "COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE TWAT!" Enzo roared from behind me. From a Distance I could see the blur of the other 4 running to my far left. Mya Had looked at me, And I Had smiled and flashed a wink, like an awesome cool guy. She nodded, then returned back to sprinting out. WHY IS THIS PLACE SO BIG?! I had yelled out in my mind. Enzo Grabbed ahold of me and swung me around by the collar. "WOAHHHH!!" I screamed, then got body slammed into a desk full of tools. And it honestly felt like my back was on fire.. The sensation was unbearable so I couldn't help but yell. Enzo slashed my cheek with the crowbar.. It flawlessly and effortlessly sliced through my skin and flesh.. Blood heavily flowed down my face. I staggered up and threw a punch at Enzo who barely dodged. He swung the crowbar, he missed. He was pretty fast... but I was younger than him.. Which means I could probably out-run him, out-fight him.. Out-everything him. It seems a little cheesy, but it's true. I can only imagine how Much Mya will Admire me once she finds out That I possibly, no.. DEFINITELY. 100%! NO! 100 GAZILLION PERCENT! Completely slayed Enzo. And I would go by "King Hero, Bad-guy also capybara Slayer Julian!" But uh.. I never actually fought against a capybara and slayed it to the death and killed it just YET! So We're gonna work ourselves up to that title. But I Still Will Be Known as "King Hero, Bad-Guy Slayer Julian" For now! Aha!! I'll get all the glory, so will mya. And maybe karis, kennon and sgt. Rudo.

.

.

.

.

After all the daydreaming, I get brought back to reality with a Powerful.. Agonizingly painful blow to my face. Hopefully none of my teeth had fallen out.. I Had a pretty handsome face, and I'd like to keep it that way by not getting none of my precious gems knocked out. I kicked Enzo In the stomach, he stumbled backwards and then fell onto his butt. I smile, One blow closer to success and earning my Official title! Hopefully the others won't have a debate on it. Whatever, they can all go suck capybara manure. I was the one who did all the hard work anyway! Someone had came out from behind Enzo and completely bonked his head with a shovel to the point he fell backwards. 'Haha! Take that, evil guy!' I exclaimed in my mind. Then I Joined in on the Enzo-beating session.

A few minutes later..

Soon enzo Is down on the floor, unconscious and beaten up pretty bad... I guess it's about time I look up and find who this mysterious person who semi-helped me take down Enzo was. "Mya? How'd You Just Casually- come- like- pull up out of nowhere?" I stammer, not knowing how to form my words. Mya shrugged. "You two might be deaf, because I was literally running behind Enzo with a whole entire shovel that was sorta... I don't know.. DRAGGING ON THE FLOOR?" Mya said, rolling her eyes. I frown. "Well, Hey! I Was too busy fighting Enzo And Doing a lot of Epic Heroic-y Stuff!" I protest, dusting off my baseball pants and shirt. Mya chuckles, and My heart swells. Oh Wow, I Have a swollen heart now. I hope I don't die or anything. "Seriously? 'Heroic-y'?" Mya asks, still with a grin on her face. I nod. "I Guess so, But listen. We gotta catch up with the group." Mya said, then grasped my arm firmly then ran back to the group. "Right!" I say, becoming a bit flustered. No way I'm gonna explain my reasoning why I'm all um, ahem.... RED. but yeah.. And off we went back to the group! I wonder what the rest of our journey has in store for us. And for the rest of the time.. I'm all in my head thinking about a lot of things.. Actually. As all of us now In the White pickup truck that was outside the car auto-repair shop, lounging around... until the sun went down.

To Be continued.

Word count: 1604

Y'all Almost 2000 Words!! <3