Let's Make A Deal

Taylor’s POV :

The past couple weeks have been okay for me. I got out the hospital yesterday and now was with Jeena eating popcorn and watching Twilight. I told Jeena what happened, which was a huge mistake because she was so close to getting on Mindless Behavior’s page to curse Roc out. I get mad even thinking about his name. I gave all of my Mindless Behavior stuff to Madison who was really happy to have them added to her collection.

“So?” Jeena asked. “Are you going to talk to him?”

“Hell no.” She frowned. What the hell is her problem? Just a minute go, she looked like she was going to light some torches and head over to Roc’s house.

“Why?” The fuck she just asked?

“The fuck you mean why? This nigga tried to rape me Jeena! RAPE ME! I can’t just forgive him like that!” I said angry as fuck. That’s probably the most stupidest she EVER asked me!

“I-I…Taylor he loves you.”

“Shit, well that’s some fucked up love.” My nose starting feeling like fire and my eyes started to water.

“Well didn’t y’all have some good days?”

“Not that much. We fought so much I can’t even remember the good times…” It got silent; too silent. “Like…like when he ran to me, that glint in his eyes made me feel all happy and warm inside. He was so nice and now he’s just a monster. Most of the times we fought was my fault, but this time it’s his fault! I didn’t do shit! He fucking fucked up this relationship, not me!”

“Okay, okay Taylor! I didn’t blame you!” I laid my head down on her lap and cried even more.

“I’m just so tired of crying… I’m so tired of crying.” She rubbed my back slowly.

“Taylor… Ever since you all broke up, he has been down. When he was on 106 & Park, he was barely speaking and Taylor he looked REALLY sad. I know you guys only been together for a couple of days, but I ya’ll loved each other. And I think you both still love each other. Even past the fights, I know you still love him. And he still loves you.” I cried even more. To tell you the truth, I’m not crying because of what he did. Shit, I forgave him a long time ago. I’m only crying because even thru all the fights and the tears I shed, I still love him. I still love him…

“Come on get up Taylor.” Jeena said. I got up and looked at her. “You need to show that beautiful smile of yours and stop crying. Crying is not going to make you feel any better. It’s going to make you look ugly and then I’ll have to stop chilling with you.” She said which caused me to laugh. “You see? That’s all I want you to do for now on. Come on we need to go out.” We got up and got dressed. I changed into some Capri jeans and a green shirt and we drove over to Starbucks. I hate this stupid cask. I feel handicapped every time Jeena opens the door for me. This shit sucks. I’m so happy I get to take it off tomorrow. The doctor said my leg is healing really fast. We sat down next to the TV and sipped our iced coffee.

“So I was wondering if I can sleep over tonight again.” Jeena said.

“Girl of course!” She smiled. She seemed a little too excited actually.

“Why you so excited?”

“Nothing…” Mhhmm. She up to something and I’m going to find out. The TV was turned to NBC and they announced Mindless Behavior was appearing the show.

“You don’t have to watch this if you don’t want to.” Jeena said.

“It’s okay.”

Ray Ray, Prodigy, Princeton, and Chre’ ran out and the crowd started screaming. The host of the show wanted each of them to sing the chorus of their songs. Prod sang Uh-Oh and the girls were screaming so LOUD! Like I really want to hear him sing, not you loud girls screaming. Princeton sang My Girl, which was beautiful. Ray Ray was next and he sang Girls Talking About. He had me laughing at the faces he was making and the little dance moves he was doing. It was now Chre’s turn. He took a deep breath and started to sing.