I'm Not Letting You Go...

Have you guys heard Nicki Minaj’s New Album Roman Reloaded??? OMG it’s The Shit!! If you didn’t you should check it out! ANNDDDD if you are reading this book by me, iLuvHim, then you should check out my other book Cookies and Strawberry Milk. You should also check out my friend, JenSun, stories! Her books are pretty amazing and I am a fan of her work! Lol XD Cookies and Strawberry Milk is not that long, but it’s going good so far. You should check it out! Besides that let’s get on with this spectacular story!!!

#LehhGoo

******************************************************************************************

I woke up early this morning around nine. Why the hell am I up this early??? Oh yeah I’m going by Mindless Behavior’s house today…WAIT I’M GOING BY MINDLESS BEHAVIOR HOUSE TODAAY!!! I then jumped out of the bed like a fricking puma and starting getting ready. I took a quick shower and decided to dry my hair with a towel. So what am I gonna wear today? Hmmmm... After trying over 9,000 outfits I settled on my red and white shirt that says “Tunechi!” (yes world this chick is Lil Wayne’s biggest fan. I am the Female Weezy!) I took out some black skinny jeans, and red vans.

When I got myself together, I went downstairs to get something to eat. I popped some Pop Tart Smores in the toaster and poured myself some orange juice. While I was eating, Roc sent me the way to get to his house. I then checked to see if everything was secured and headed to his house.

Baby I could really get to know you

Take my time and show you

Don’t tell anybody what we do

When I get lonely

Take me to another place where I’ll be

Face to face just you and me

With no rules

Just like you I get lonely too.

I drove down the highway listening to my Drake cd and singing out loud. When I got to a stoplight, I called my momma telling her I left home heading to Roc’s house. When I parked in the driveway, I couldn’t believe my eyes, the house is huge! It was made out of glass and surrounded by a couple of trees, like the movie Twilight! Team Edward all the way! When I got out of my daze, I noticed Roc was staring at me smiling and trying to hold in his laugh. Lol whatever.

 “If you keep smiling like that your face gonna break.” I said while laughing at him and walking to him.  

“Girl whatever. You look pretty today.” He said while putting one of his arms around my shoulder.

“Thanks. I can't really say the same about your outfit, but I give you props for trying!” I said while laughing. He had on Superman pajamas with a white vest and his hair was all messed up a bit. Even though he had cut his hair, I still find him cute…a little.