I Want You Back

We got to the hotel and everyone rushed out the bus. I called Taylor again but it rung until it hit the voicemail. I sighed.

“Did she answer you yet?” Prince asked anxiously.

“Nah it’s going to voicemail.” The guys went up to their rooms and I went to the front desk.

“Is anyone naming Taylor Carter here?” I asked.

“What are you to her sir?” The lady asked.

“I am her cousin ma’am.” The lady started scrolling through her computer.

“Yes we do! Her room number is 246.” I smiled.

“Thank you.”

I went to the elevator and went to my room. The boys and I were in room 326 and the girls are in room 327. I went to my room and lay down.

“Did you get the room number?” Prod asked.

“Yeah she’s in room 246.”

“Well let’s go!” Prod, Prince and Ray walked out the room. Myles sat on his bed.

“You coming?” I asked Myles.

“Nah, I’m good.”

We told the girls and we all walked to Taylor’s room. We knocked on the door.

“Who is it?”

“Roomservice!” Prince said in a manly voice. The girls giggled.  We heard Taylor sigh.

“What do you all want?”

“We’re here to say we’re sorry.” Prod said smiling.

“Whatever now go away.” She groaned.

“Let’s sing the chorus for I Want You Back?” Jhene said.

“Oh baby give me one chance!” We all sang. We continued singing while we dance around and Prod was making a beat on her door. We could’ve heard her laughing through the door. We finished singing.

“Come on now we’re sorry.” Jhene said.

“Open the door please?” Prince asked. She opened the door and we all tackled her down to the floor.

“We love you so much Taylor.”

“Can’t. Breathe.” She whimpered.

“Oh.” We all said and got off her. I helped her up.

“Anyways I should be the one apologizing. I’m really sorry.”

“It’s okay. Just when you’re going through something, just call us and let us know.” Prod said. She smiled.

“Will do.”

“Well we’re going to the mall across the street.” Prod said. Prince, Prod and Ray exited the room.

“I’m coming too.” Justice said and left leaving Jhene, me and Taylor in the room.

“Taylor I’m so sorry. What I did was really cruel. It’s just I didn’t take my meds and I was on my period and we know how we get and I was just like a ticking bomb that day.” Taylor smiled.

“It’s alright. Just remember to take your medications.” She nodded.

“You just reminded me. Thanks. Love you.” She said and walked out the room. Taylor closed the door.

“Are you here to apologize to me or you just gonna stand there?” She said smiling.

“Nah.” I said walking closer to her. She but her bottom lip and stared at me.