The End :(

Jeena and I were now on her bed watching The Big Bang Theory. This is my she. Sheldon is my boothang. Don't hate. My phone started ringing and the words "Princeton" popped on the screen. Why is he calling me?

"Taylor I'll be right back." I ran out the room and answered the phone.

"Hello?" 

"Hey." I whispered.

"What's up?" 

"I'm hanging out with my best friend. Why are you calling me?"

"I just wanted it say I'm sorry...for everything." I started playing with a loose string on my shoe.

"You know it's whatever; feeling good living better."

"No! It's not. I ignored you and I know I hurt your feelings. I should of been a friend to you."

"Jake it's okay. We all make mistakes."

"I know and I feel really bad that I did make that stupid mistake."

"Don't. You're wasting your precious time on something that doesn't need to be worth regretting on. Just forget about all the crap that happened on tour okay?"

"Okay... How's Canada so far? Have you seen your little sister and mother yet?"

"No. They don't know I'm here." It was like I could feel his glare through the phone.

"Taylor why haven't you seen your family yet?" He said sounding like a disappointed parent.

"They're the reason I started cutting and shit. They treated as if I was some ghost so I'm going to remain a ghost."

"So?"

"Jake I'm not going to go over there okay? What am I gonna say when I go up there? 'Hey bitch don't fucking talk to me because you' made my life a living hell?' Hey that doesn't sound that bad." I said. Maybe I could say that. You know? Just get everything out of my chest?

"Taylor NO!" He yelled into the phone.

"Hey I wanna be able to hear in the future ya know?"

"Go up to your mother and apologize to her."

"What did I do?!"

"You disappeared! Of courses you have to apologize! If you were my chils and you did that I would if whooped that ass!" He said and I started laughing. I love this boy.

"Fine then." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't you dare roll your eyes at me." I laughed.

"How did you know?"

"I got eyes everywhere. Anyways go see your mother and your sister, apologize, and call me when everything gets better. Okay?"

"But my mom works all the time and she's always busy." I whined.

"Stop making excuses. Goodnight. Love ya."

"Love ya too." I hung up and smiled. I missed my Princeton. I walked back into the room and plopped down on the bed.

"Who was that?" Jeena asked. 

"It was Princeton." She stopped whatever she was doing and glared at me.

"Jacob Emmanuel Perez was in the phone and you didn't tell me?" 

"I'm so so so so so so so so sorry. Next time if we video chat I'll let you talk to him. But don't take it to far because he has a girlfriend. Justice is his girlfriend."

"Ugh! Seriously?" I laughed and kissed her on the cheek.

"Sorry boo. At least you still got me."

"I know right." She said smiling. "I luhh you Tay Tay."

"I luhh u too girl." We laughed and continued watching the tv.

Here I am outside of my house contemplating whether to go in and apologize. All of a sudden Prince's head popped in my head and I smiled. Ehh, let me just do this. I walked up the door amd knocked it.

"Who it is?" My mom asked. I smiled. She can be so ghetto sometimes. She opened the door and froze.

"T-Taylor?" Tears were already running down her eyes and she grabbed and hugged me tightly. Is she going to pull out a knife and stabbed me in the back? Nah. I hugged her back.

"I'm so so sorry for treating you so badly sweetie. You have no idea how guilty I felt when I saw your note. I am so sorry Taylor." She sobbed into my shoulder.

"Mom?" I hear Madison said. When she saw me, she smiled (her famous Garfield smile of course), ran, and hugged me too.

"You're finally home!" She squealed. "I am so sorry for being a bitch to you sis." Madison said.

"Madison your language." My mom said through her sobs.

"Sorry it's the truth." I giggled. Madison oh Madison. My mom finally let go and smiled and cupped my face into her hands.

"How are you sweetheart? Where did you go?"

"She went on to tour with Mindless Behavior. I'm so jealous." I laughed.

"We went to the see those cute four boys? How was it? Was it fun? Who told you you can get a piercing? Is that a tattoo?!" I laughed. 

"Let's just go inside and I'll tell you all about it." I smiled as we walked in. Home Sweet Home.

Wow this is the end. Wow. Lol . This chapter was boring but it was kinda of like a reflection and all. Okay, well maybe not a reflection but you get what I'm saying. I would like to say thank you to allow you who took the time out to read this book and giving me feedback. It wasn't that much feedback, but it was good enough. I have not been the best updating because I moved then it took me forever to get internet and then I have school and ugh. It's a lot, but I thought today would be a great day to give you everything. I love you all:D & My birthday is coming up (Feb 1) so remember that date because I'll be turning sixteen. HMU on twitter @ x__infiniti and tweet me HBD or even better FOLLOW ME! :P Hugs and kisses to you all! Ba-bye :)

Comment what you think so far of the book overall. Feedback is gladly appreciated. I know there are gazillions of errors and I will fix them...just not right now. Isn't crazy that I got 50,000+ reads? LIKW WOW! AMAZING! That means a lot to me you have no idea! :D

SHARE.

SHARE>

SHARE.

SSSHHHHAAAARRREEEE. Please? Make it like a birthday present for me.

For the next couple chapters, I was thinking you can do some questions and answers. I saw someone do this in a book, but what the reader does is ask the character questions about their POV and feelings or whatever and whoever character you're asking, for example Taylor, would answer it. Really it would be me, of course, but it's sort of way to get know the characters more and listen to their opinion. I'm really hoping for a lot of questions. It could be the randomness question like what's your favorite fruit. I don't care lol just send me questions and the characters will answer them. OR it could questions directed to me. Just comment the questions below. Ready ? Set ! GOOOOO!

 no the other way! Yeah!

Much love.

-Cheyenne