You're a Pusher

I’m not even going to talk about what Chres said. I don’t know what to say. I don’t know what I’m feeling right now.

I walked out of the bus and started looking for Prod. Ray and Jhene were sitting on the couch talking softly. I just glanced at them. I will NEVER forgive Jhene for what she done. Prince was texting on his phone leaning on the wall. When he saw me he shook his head and rolled his eyes and brought his attention back to his phone.

“Prince h-have you seen Prod?”

“He’s in the backroom talking to Cheyenne.”

I walked to the backroom and the door was closed. I knocked on it and opened it. Cheyenne was sitting on the couch next to Prod who had his head down.

“Che-Cheyenne you mind if I talk to Prod for a bit please?” She nodded and walked out. I sat down next to Prod and tapped his shoulder.

“Prodabear?” No response.

“I’m really sorry about not telling you. I don’t know why I didn’t call you.”

“You should’ve called me the minute you and Chres broke up.” Prod hissed.

“I-I know. It’s just I really wanted to deal with it myself.”

“Dealing with it by yourself caused you to harm yourself.” We heard a knock on the door and looked up. It was Keisha.

“Prod be out here in 5 minutes so we can practice one more time.”

“Okay.”

“It felt like my only escape Craig. You wouldn’t have understood. No one would of.” He stared in my eyes and shook his head.

“Really Taylor?! You pushed everyone who cares about you away! When we found out you and Chres broke up we knew you needed someone to talk to, but you never did respond to our texts or calls! You’re a pusher! Jhene was right. You are messing up the good things in life.” He got up. “I gotta go.” He said and walked off.

“Prod?!” He slammed the door. O_O WOW! Thanks a lot Jhene. Really. You have ruined managed to ruin two friendships in one day.