In Yo Face!

I woke up from noise coming from the kitchen. I heard loud laughter and I moaned. It’s like 6:00 in the morning! I got out of my bed and walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth. My fresh cuts were stinging, but I paid no attention to it. I took a short quick shower and got dressed into some shorts and my Captain America long sleeved crop top. I didn’t feel like wearing shoes, so I slipped on some red and white knee high socks. I brushed my hair and walked out.

Everyone was sitting at the dinner table eating breakfast and there was an untouched plate right next to Jhene.

“Morning everyone.” I said and sat down next to Jhene. Everyone replied good morning back except you know who.

“How did you sleep?” Keisha asked.

“Good. Thanks for breakfast.”

“No problem. Okay everyone, we’re now in Nevada. The concert is in a week so today the bus is going to drop us at the hotel and later this afternoon we’re going to check out the stadium. We’ll be at the hotel in the next few minutes so finish eating and wash your plates.” Keisha said and went to the next room.

“Girl, are you alright?” Jhene whispered asking.

“Yeah. What you mean?”

“Girl, you been making noises in sleep.”

“Huh?”

“Yeah you were making noises in your sleep.” I clasped my hands by my mouth.

“Are you serious?”

“Yeah girl.”

“Sorry. Next time pinch me so I can wake up.” I said laughing to lighten the mood.

“Alright. The girls and boys are in separate rooms and the boys are sleeping by ours tonight to watch a movie.”

“Including Chresanto?” She sighed.

“Yeah he’s coming.” I frowned.

“Don’t worry about him okay?” I nodded.

After breakfast, everyone packed up and we checked into our hotel. Jhene and Justice have to share a two bedroom suite for whatever reason and Melody and I have to share the two bedroom suite.

“Damn, this suite is hot!”

I just cleared my throat and walked over to the kitchen for something to eat.

“I’m taking the room with the balcony.” Huh?

“Oh hell no! I’m taking that room!” I said walking out the kitchen. Who the hell she thinks she is?!

“No I am! Girl you ain’t run nothing around here okay? Remember you the ex now step aside hoe.” Melody said and walked into the room.

A few tears ran down my face and I quickly wiped them away and went to the other room. It wasn’t bad, but I really wished I had the balcony though. I dumped my clothes into the drawers and went to Jhene’s room.

When I walked in, they both were sitting on the couch watching Guy Code. Jhene noticed how red my eyes were and rushed over to me.

“Taylor what’s wrong???” I smiled. I’m getting a little tired of people worrying about me.

“It’s okay Jhene. I’m fine.” She frowned.

“Stop lying! What did she say? I’m going after her right now!” She said speed walking to the door, but I stopped her.

“Sticks and Stone Jhene.” She sighed.

“Fine. But if she tells you something tonight I swear to God I'm going to beat the hell out of her!”