3 More Days!!

Hiiii! It’s me again so you know what to do…Comment, Fan or Vote. Comment and tell me what you think about this story and suggestions are acceptable! Fan if you like my work. Vote if you really liked it. Sooo bye!!! Goodnight America!!:D

Chapter 2-

I got up this morning at 7:00 so I wouldn’t be late for class again. I quickly took a shower and woke up Madison. But she was already in her bedroom shower. Today, I decided to wear all black today; black converse, black Capri pants, and a black vest. I took out my leather black jacket and headed down to the kitchen.

“So you couldn’t make me a peanut butter sandwich?” I asked looking in the fridge for something to eat.

“It’s in the fridge.” She said while sipping her orange juice. I finally noticed the nicely wrapped sandwich in a napkin.

“Oh sorry thanks. You’re gonna have to eat your breakfast in the car it’s already past 7:00.” I told her as I grabbed my sandwich and my headed to Maddy’s school. When I finished dropped her off, I arrived at school on time. I got out my books and headed to Literature class, and sat by Rebecca.

“Hey Rebecca.”

“Hi Taylor whaddup?”

“I’m good you?”

“Tired but okay?” I said while yawning. “So have you found any poems yet on famous authors?” I asked her as I got out my notebook and a pen.

“I was thinking that we can do Maya Angelou and Langston Hughes.”

“Oh okay.”

“Did you-” Before Rebecca could finish what she was saying; Ms. Doulin started looking at me.

“I see you are early today Ms. Carter.” She said with a sarcastic grin on her face.

“Yes Ms. Doulin.”

“Please make it a habit to be early for the reminder of the school year please?” she asked turning to the chalk board to write the lesson was learning today. Okay I have only been late to class 1…2…5, that one when Madison spilled syrup on me that makes 6. I got drunk one morning; okay, I have only been late only about a maximum of 10 times this second marking period. BUT that doesn’t mean I should get lectures or be reminded about it. I do try to get out of bed you know! But thing is that I love bed. Me and my bed have this strong relationship between us, that we just don’t like to be separated in the mornings; it’s just painful.

“Okay Doulin.” I said while rolling my eyes and writing my name in my book.

“Ms. Doulin to you.” She said with a sudden glare on her face.

When class was finish, Rebecca and I already finished our project (since we have computers in our classroom) and I got all my homework finished. Jeena and I  met up in art class and all she could have talk about was Mindless Behavior coming in town.

“Oh my gosh I just can’t wait till Saturday!!!” She said while almost spilling paint on my clothes.

“Watch it Jeena.”

“Oh sorry but I just can’t wait till Saturday.”

“Yeah me neither. Madison was jumping all over the place when I told her about it.”

“Oh wow would you be able to carry me?” she asked me with a puppy face. Ehh I cannot say no to my crazy ass best friend.

“Sure but you would have to control yourself.”