Bye Marie...

ICE CREAM AND CAKE AND CAKE ICE-

I immediately turned off my alarm and ran into the shower. IT’S FRIDAY!!! I took a long bath with my Mild Vanilla Sugar body wash. When I got out, I rushed to Madison’s room to see if she was in the shower already. Damn she’s fast! Madison already had on her clothes and was now flat ironing her hair.

“Morning sis. Hurry up we don’t want to be there late cause it’s gonna have a long line.” She said while putting on her earrings.

“Yes ma’am.” I ran into my room and put on my under wears. I put on my clothes and straighten my hair. When I looked in the mirror, I couldn’t help but smile. I look GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDD! I had put on my wedge heels and jewelry. I had put on some Vanilla perfume on myself and picked up my keys and phone. Madison and I both came rushing down the stairs to the living room and looked at each other. If you looked in our eyes, you could see that we were anxious to go.

“You hungry?” She asked with a questionable face.

“Nope. You?”

“Nope let’s go!”  We both drove down the road to Toronto’s Mall. When we reached by the mall we both grabbed our phones and headed into the mall. The line was looooonnnnnnnnngggg!!!

“Ughh we’re never gonna make it!” Maddy said with a worried expression on her face.

“Don’t worry Maddy, you’re gonna see them.” I said while looking to see how far the line reached. Today is gonna be a loooonnnggggg day.

***Roc Royals POV (the day there are signing autographs) ~

“Roc wake up!!” Who in their retarded mind is waking me up? When I looked at the time, it was 6 a.m. -_- Are you serious?

“Dude get the hell off me bruh!” I said as I covered my face with more sheets.

“Boy you better watch your mouth!” A woman voice says. Oh shoots, that’s my momma. I immediately woke up and jumped off my bed.

“Sorry ma I thought you were Ray or something?” I said nervously.

“Mmhhmm now go get up and clean up yourself. You’re going out today remember?” she says while standing by my door.

“Yes ma I remember.” I said while scratching my now short hair. I decided to cut it to give myself a new look.

“I don’t need to be waking you up and ordering you what to do. You seventeen. You to grown for that now hurry up and get ready!” she says while closing my door.

“Yes ma’am.” I whispered to myself. I got out my towel and took a shower with my Axe body wash and I washed my hair with my Axe shampoo and conditioner. When I got out, I took out some dark blue skinny jeans, my blue Simpsons shirt, Red snapback, and my blue Adidas. When I finished dried my hair, I add some moisturizer in my hair, and I put on my superman boxers and my clothes. I checked the mirror to see if I was dressed good, as always, and sprayed myself with some Axe cologne. As you can see, I love Axe!

I started texting Prodigy to see when he is picking me up.

Me: Ayo what time are you picking me up?

Prodigy: We headed your way right now

Me: aight.

When I got downstairs, I went to the kitchen to get some orange juice and some pancakes. When I finished gulped that down, I kissed my mom good bye (Yes I’m 17 and I still kiss my mom on the cheek. It’s call L-O-V-E) since I heard Prodigy car, grabbed my phone, and headed outside.

“Hey.” Prodigy said as I went inside the car.

“Hey. Where’s Ray and Prince?” I asked noticing that they’re not in the car.