No Such Thing As A Perfect Life

Taylor’s POV:

As soon as Myles moved I woke up.

“You alright?” Myles asked.

“Dude, why would you do that?” I heard Roc’s voice and I instantly woke up. He sounded sad, really angry, and pissed all in one.

“Do what?”

“Nigga don’t play stupid. Why would you go out with my ex? That’s wrong bruh.”

“I don’t see nothing wrong with being with her. She likes me. I like her.” He shrugged. “I mean you can’t stop two people from liking each other.”

“You are impossible Myles! I never messed with any of your girls. Why you gotta mess with mines?”

“Your girl?” Myles said laughing. “Nigga last time I checked she’s sleeping in MY bunk and not yours. She WAS your girl, but you messed it up right? You messed up with Ki’Loni, Jenny, Rhian, and now Taylor. You always screw things up Roc. You be hurting people all the time. You’re an abuser.” NO! Why would he say that?! I shouldn’t have tell Myles what Roc did. That was a low blow!

“Fuck you Myles.” I heard Roc said.

Myles laughed.

“After I fuck MY girl first.” Who said he’s getting in these jeans? Nigga must think I’m one of those lil hoes from the side off the street. I started crying a little.

“What the hell you crying for Tay?” He asked sounding a little heartbroken. He may seem tough outside, but I know deep inside, he’s really hurt.

“I wish I didn’t tell him that you hurt me.”

“Why?”

“Because then he wouldn’t have hurt your feelings.”

“From since when you care about my feelings Tay? Last time I checked, you broke it off; not me. You should be the last one to talk.” Everyone is getting a low blow today huh? Gosh.

“I’m sorry Chres…” I whispered.

“Sorry just won’t cut it Tay. Goodnight.” I heard him searching for something and he walked off. I curled myself into a ball and went to sleep.

The next day, I woke up in Myles bed with no Myles in it. I heard shooting so I know the guys were playing games. I don’t see how they can be up so early after a concert. I sighed. A lot happened yesterday. Too many things happen actually and I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I can’t wait till the tour is finished. This reminds me I need to talk to Myles after what happened last night. I got up and brushed my teeth and walked into the living room. Roc was in the kitchen drinking some orange juice. When he saw me, I gave him a sheepish smile and he grabbed his cup and left. Okay he’s obviously still mad at me. When Myles saw me, he smiled.

“Hey you’re finally awake.” He said smiling.

“Can we talk in private please?” His smile faded. Everyone froze and looked at Myles.

“Yea sure.” He got up and followed me to the back of the bus. “Wassup baby?”

“I heard when you and Roc was talking last night.” He shrugged.

“So.”

“Myles, you didn’t have to hurt him like that. The last thing someone would want is to hear about all the bad stuff that they have done especially if they regret doing it.”

“Then maybe he should’ve thought about it before he did it so he wouldn’t have to regret.”

“Well you wasn’t there when these things happens so you have no right bringing it up.”

“So, what you’re taking his side now?! After all the crap he did to you?!”

“I’m on no one side! I forgave him a long time ago Myles.”

“For some reason I’m thinking you still love this fool Tay?!”

“I don’t! Gosh Myles he’s my friend!”

“That’s not what it seems!”

“Myles are you serious right now?!”

“Yes! Now leave him alone! I can say whatever I want whenever I want. You ain’t the boss of me,” Myles said and walked away. What the hell is wrong with him?

I sat down and combed my fingers through my hair. Why can’t things just be perfect? Just for once?