"I Love you."

Instead of going back to the hotel, I took a walk around the corner. I heard someone screaming at me. I turned and sighed.

“You’re just going to break up it off just like that?!” Taylor yelled, instead of replying, I kept on walking. “Don’t you walk away from me Chres!” She ran up to me and pushed me.

“You’re a fucking ass Chresanto!” She pushed me again.

“Chres after all we’ve been through you’re going to just end it?! What happened to I will always be beside you forever huh?!” She pushed me again. Chresanto keep your cool. Do not blow up on her.

“You’re just going to give up?!” She pushed me again.

“I will always be beside you forever? BULLSHIT! More like, I will always hate you forever!” She screamed.

I turned around and stopped her hands from hitting me again. Her pushing and shoving was getting annoying.

“Stop right now Taylor. Just stop. It’s over.” I let go of her hands and continued waling.

“Why Chres? Why?!” she shoved me again. Didn’t I just tell her to stop?

“Is it my cuts?! My hair>! The way I walk?! What the fuck is wrong with me that gives you idea that you should just break up with me?!”

“ANSWER ME CHRESANTO!” She pushed me again and I flipped. I slammed her into a wall hard but not too hard of course and her eyes grew big.

“LOOK! I’m sorry I made you go in the hospital again, but if you had just listen to what I had to say NONE OF THIS would of happened!” I took a deep breath and sighed. “I’ve caused enough pain on you and myself. I love you Taylor. That’s one thing I know for sure, but we just have to stop seeing each other. You need someone that’ll love you more than anything and will treat you right. You need someone who will put you first before anything.”

“NO! I don’t Chres! All I need is you! That’s all! Please take me back!” She screamed holding onto me tightly. A tear slipped down my face.

“Taylor let me go.”

“No!” She whispered and started to sob.

“Baby please…”

“No I’m not letting you go, I’m not letting you go until you take me back.” I sighed again.

“Tay just stop.” I removed her hands from me and placed them by her side which was the hardest thing to do because she surprisingly got strong today. She cried more and slipped to the floor.

“Why do you this to me?” I combed my hands through my hair and sighed again.

“This is goodbye Taylor. I love you.” I said and walked off.

Instead of going back to the hotel, I took a walk around the corner. I heard someone screaming and I turned around and sighed. 

"You're just going to break it off just like that?!" Taylor yelled. Instead of replying I kept on walking. "Don't walk away from me Chres!" She ran up to me and pushed me.

"You're a fucking ass Chres!" She pushed me again.

"I hate you so much!" She pushed me again. Chres keep your cool. Do not blow up on this girl.

"Chres after all we been through you're going to just be up?! What about 'I will always be beside you forget' huh?!" She pushed me again.

"You're just going to give up?!" She pushed me again.

"'I will always be beside you forever'? Bullshit! More like, 'I will always hurt you forever'! " She screamed.

I turned around and stopped her hands from hitting me again. Her pushing and shoving was getting annoying.

"Stop. Right now. Just stop." I let to of her hands and continued walking.

"Why Chres? Why?!" She shoved me again.

"Is it my cuts?! My hair?! The way I walk?! What the fuck is wrong with me that gives you the idea that you should just break up with me?!" 

"ANSWER ME CHRES!" She push me again and I flipped. I slammed her into a wall hard but not too hard of course and her eyes grew big.

"LOOK! I'm sorry I made you go in the hospital again, but if you had just listen to what I had to say NONE OF THIS would of happened!" I took a deep breath and sighed. "I've caused enough pain on you and myself. I love you Taylor. That's one thing I know for sure, but we just have to stop seeing each other. You need someone that'll love you more than anything and will treat you right. You need someone who will put you first before anything." 

"No I don't Chres! All I need is you! That's all! Please take me back god dammit!" She said holding onto me tightly. A tear slipped down my face.

"Taylor let me go."

"No!" She screams and started sobbing.

"Baby please..." She was not making this easy for me. Do I love Taylor? Of course! But what I want right now, is a break. When she came to me earlier this morning, I suddenly lost that urge to fight for her. It just went away. Weird right? I know. And I'm not going to be with someone who I've lost feelings for. I just can't. It's sort of selfish, I know. Forgive me but its just what I have to do.

"No I'm going to stay here until you take me back." I sighed again.

"Tay just stop." I removed her hands from me and placed them by her side. She started crying more and slipped to the floor.

"Why do you do this to me?" I combed my hands through my hair and sighed again.

"I got to go Taylor. I love you." I said and walked off.