Spilling The Beans

Tonight we have a concert in Philly. Myles and I are doing well as long as I don’t bring up Chresanto’s name. He’s being trying to have sex with me, but I’m not sure about that yet. He say lovers supposed to have sex with each other, but I’m not sure if I love him yet.“My friend” Chresanto haven’t talked to me yet. He’s still mad at me. It’s been 2 weeks. Chres and Melody have been arguing nonstop oh my gosh it’s annoying. Most of the arguments are her fault because she flirts a lot with the boys. She tried a pass on Myles the other day and she almost got a beat down. Anyways, like I said, today is the concert in Philly and practice has been…terrible. Chres and Myles are always arguing too. They cannot stay in the say room. Right now we’re practicing and it’s not going so well…

“Me and my girlfriend we go out every wee—.” Myles scratched the cd and messed up Chres’s part…again. Chres was really angry, and he was keeping his cool.

“Sorry Chres my hands slipped again.”

“Your hands slipped my ass. You always doing that shit. Keisha tell Myles to stop messing up my part before I go over there and beat his ass!” Chres yelled.

“You better watch your mouth with me Chresanto. And Myles, stop your shit. I don’t pay you to be making silly mistakes. Ya’ll have a five minute break. We’ll practice one more time and then we’ll be done until the concert starts.” Keisha said annoyed at the boys’ bickering. I was sitting with Jhene, Justice, and Cheyenne sipping on some Starbucks and watching the boys.

“Chresanto looks like he’s five seconds away from murdering Myles. You needa warn your man Taylor.” Cheyenne said.

“Mhmm. They have been arguing with each other for two weeks now. It’s getting annoying.” Jhene said.

“You ain’t the only one that thinks that. I’ll be right back.” I said agreeing with them. I got up and went on stage to talk to Myles.

 “Hey Myles.”

“Hey baby.” He said smiling. He took my Starbucks and started sipping on it.

“Myles cut your crap. It’s been going on for two weeks. Can’t ya’ll just get along?”

“Nope. He still wants you. He’s mad I got you and he doesn’t anymore.” I rolled my eyes.

“Myles, why do you keep thinking this?”

“Because it’s true. You’re just too dumb to notice.” Did he just call me dumb?

“Dumb?” I asked. I snatched my Starbucks out of his hand.

“Baby, I didn’t mean like that.” I heard him say as I walked off. Yea right. I sat down by the girls and blasting Lil Wayne in my earphones. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I woke up on the couch and the girls weren’t there. Huh? Where did everyone go?

“Hello?” I yelled. “Jhene? Justice? Cheyenne? Anybody?”

Roc came out of nowhere.

“Roc where’s everyone?” I said getting up.

“They’re in the dressing room talking. They tried waking you up but you wouldn’t budge.”

“Oh.” Hey started walking off but I stopped him.

“Hey! I’m sorry about the way Myles is acting right now. I’m talking to him about it but he won’t stop.”

“No need to apologize love.” He said winking at me. Huh? I thought he was mad at me?

“Wait, you’re not mad at me?” He smiled.