Fresh Love

I woke up this morning in the bathroom feeling lightheaded as ever. I guess I passed out last night judging from the amount of cuts I had on my hand and the spilled pills on the floor. Whatever. I took a quick shower and got dressed into a pair of sweatpants and a long sleeved shirt. I left the room and went for breakfast. Jhene and Justice were sitting together eating and Myles was in the corner listening to music and eating. They all looked at me and then looked away. Good morning to you all too. I grabbed a chocolate muffin and left the lounging area.

I didn’t feel like going to my room nor outside so I went and to Prod’s room. I knocked on the door and they let me in.

“Hey Taylor. What’s up?” He asked. I sat down next to him as he played Call of Duty.

“Nothing much. I just came from breakfast. Did you eat?”

“Nope. I’ve been playing games all night long.” I laughed.

“Game freaked.” I whispered.

“I heard that. Why are you here? Not to be rude or anything. I thought you would be Myles right now.” My chocolate muffin seemed less satisfying all of a sudden.

“I can’t chill with my big brother for once?”

“Yea, but you both looked like ya’ll hit it off the other day.”

“No we’re not talking right now…”

“Huh?” He pause his game and gave his full attention to me. “Why?”

“He likes me…a lot.”

“Duuuhhh. Everyone knows that he likes you and you like him too.” I shook my head. “Yes you do Taylor. Stop lying to yourself. You like him too. You’re just still hooked up on Roc to realise it. I see the way you look at him.”

“I still think Roc and I have hope.”

“Are you seriously going to wait for him?” I nodded.

“Taylor, I’m sorry but I think he’s really serious about this girl.”

“More serious than how me and him were?”

“Almost to that point.”

“Impossible!” I screamed. “Do you see the way she carries herself!? Like a little fucking prostitute! She is a downgrade Prod! I mean if you’re going to move on to some other bitch pick someone pleasing to the damn eye not some piece of trash!”

“Taylor calm down!” Prod yelled shutting me up. “I can’t agree with you anymore, but if he wants to be with her then so be it. There’s nothing you or anyone else can do about it. If I were you, I would try it out with Myles. He is a really nice guy. He talks about you all the time.”

“Have Chres ever mentioned me before? After we broke up?” He shook his head no. “I still wear the promise ring he gave me up to this day.” I said fiddling with it. “It’s all I have left to remind me of the love we had shared.” Prod sighed.

“Taylor?” he asked grabbing my hand and slowly taking the ring off my hand.

“What are you doing?”

“Roc wanted me to do it. I’m sorry.” He said quickly taking off the ring and throwing it out the window! WHAT?!?!?!

“WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR CRAIG?!?!?! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?!?! DON’T EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!!!” I rushed out of his room and ran out the hotel searching for the ring. Come on! Where the hell is it?!?! I must have looked like a crazy crack head searching the ground, but I didn’t care. I NEED TO FIND THAT RING! I looked around the hedges and by the trees but I couldn’t find it. It’s gone forever…