Ready For Love ;)

It has been a great week spending time with him. Every day, I would go there afterschool and do my homework and chill with him afterwards. When I brought Madison, she was so happy. She was screaming when Roc scared her and was crying realizing it was Chresanto. And then when she saw Ray Ray, Princeton and Prodigy she screamed even more. Tylenol was my best friend that day.

Anyways, today is Saturday and my mom gave me permission to sleepover by his house. I know. My mom, Patricia Carter, gave me permission to sleepover by my boyfriend’s house? It’s hard to believe, but she trusts me enough to do it.

 I dropped off Madison by her friend’s house and started drove over to Chre’s place. I dressed into my favorite Superman pajamas and some black vans. I ran out the car and started knocking on the door. I missed him so much. When he opened the door, I jumped into his arms. I wrapped my legs around his body and my neck around his neck. The small curls that I usually felt when I had my around him were now huge and thick and the smell of his cologne smelled way differentr. Shit! I moved his hands from mines and pushed him away from me.

“Did we-did you-wait what?!” He blushed and ran his fingers through his fair. AHH! I can’t believe I just did that! Cross my heart and hope to die, I didn’t even notice it was Jacob! I didn’t even look, because I thought it was Chres.

“Well I guess you didn’t enjoy that more than me.” He said smiling.

“Of course not! Where is Chresanto?” I asked still pissed and confused at the fact of what just happened.

“Didn’t you get his text?” I looked in my pocket for my phone and checked the message Chresanto sent me.

Chre’: Baby, sorry I’m running late. I’ll be back in 10 minutes. I love you.

I smiled and text him back

Me: I love you too .  & hurry up.

Chre: :D I’m almost there.

I looked up to see Jacob smiling at me.

“Look Jake, I know you have feelings for me and everything, but you need to remember I’m with your friend. Don’t start anything you’ll regret.” He smirked. He took one step close to me and I stepped back.

“Jacob?”

“Yes my Maria?” He asked taking a next step closer causing me to take a next step back.

“Move away from me. I’m trying to give you a chance, and you’re not making things any better.” He stopped and stared into my eyes.

“Why do you do this to me? You make me feel so…” I hushed him.

“Jacob, stop.” I said and pushed him away. I heard Chresanto’s car pulled in. Thank you Jesus! “Excuse me.” I said and moved away from him and walked up the stairs to Chresanto’s room. Should I tell him what just happened? I sighed in frustration and went into his room and took off my shoes and sat on his bed.

“Baby!” I heard him yelled when he got into his room. I smiled and I got off from the bed and gave him a hug. He placed his lips on my mind and grabbed my legs and wrapped it around him. Ugh. I can’t do this when it just happened with Jacob!

“I missed you. So. Much.” He said in between kisses. I wasn’t feeling it for some reason, so I was kissing weakly. When he noticed, he stopped kissing me and looked at me confused. He let go of me making me stand on my legs.

“Baby what’s wrong with you?” He asked worried.

“Nothing. I’m just not feeling okay.” He nodded.