New Beginnings :)

I woke the next morning feeling like a bum. Chresanto is an ass and I will always hate him forever. I got up and did morning routine an walked out of my room. I took a glimpse of Melody was wearing and almost puked. She wore these booty shorts that her ass was falling out of and a tight ass shirt with her boobs bulging out. Lord please help her. While looking for music to play, I knocked into someone again and this time the other person fell. When I looked, it was Myles. Oh gosh.

“I’m sorry. I wasn’t looking.” He said  while offering his  hand to help me up.

“It’s alright. I wasn’t paying attention.” I said laughing and grabbing my arm. Oww! When I touched his arm I felt this huge shocking spark. Did he feel it too? When he got up, he smiled and dusts off his pants. “Taylor right?” I nodded.

“Yeah and you’re Myles right?” He laughed.

“Yeah I’m Myles. Where were you heading anyway?”

“I don’t know.” I laughed. “I kinda just started walking around. You?”

“I’m going to get breakfast. I’m starving!”

“Can I join you?” I was feeling a bit hungry.

“Sure.” We both started walking to where the breakfast and ate. I enjoyed every second with him. I got to learn a lot about him and so did he vice versa.

“So right I was on the porch with my brothers and sisters and they were all taller than me. They were telling someone hi and I wanted to see who it was because I was a little to nosey back then. I was like three so you know I was mad short.” I giggled. “So to see, I shoved my head between the two bars and I looked and it was my neighbour. And then all of a sudden, I couldn’t push my head back out the bars.” I started laughing like crazy.

“You are so stupid! How did you get your head out?” I said laughing. The people who were serving our food were probably annoyed of me laughing every five seconds. Hey! It’s not my fault he’s so funny.

“Peanut butter.” I smiled. “I cried so much that day. I got an ass whopping after that.” I laughed.

“Your childhood was crazy. I wish I was there every time you did something stupid.”

“I know right? How was your childhood?” I frowned.

“Well, my mom worked all the time in the hospital and I took care of my little sister ever since she was born. My dad was abusive. So yeah, my childhood wasn’t the best.” He frowned.

“I’m sorry for asking.” I smiled.

“It’s alright. It’s all in the past.”

“Well you don’t have to worry about anybody hurting ya. Wanna know why?”

“Why?”

“Because I got I got I got I got your back gggiiiiirrrrllllll.” He started singing very loud. I laughed again.

“Shut up before we get kicked out.” I said putting my hand by his mouth. He licked my palm and I shrieked. “Eww Myles!” he stared cracking up.

“Love ya too!” I rolled my eyes.

“Come on let’s go.” We threw away our trash and walked out the cafeteria. While walking, he had his arm over my shoulder and we kept on talking and laughing. When we hit the corner, we met up with Chres and Melody. Chresanto started mugging Myles and Melody was checking Myles out. Myles shrugged and kept walking.

“What’s up with him?” Myles asked.

“I guess no one hit you with the memo. Chresanto is my ex.”