Good Day Gone Bad

Okay I'm tired of this bs ! Thank for the people that commented on my chapter, I appreciated it so much ! I know it was suppose to be 10 comments then a new chapter, but fuck it! I'm bored and there's some  kind and amazing people who wants to read this story ! SO again i would like to say thank you to the people who commented on this story !  I know I'm not the best writer,bt i am trying my best: ) I LOVE YOU ALL ! I hope you enjoy this chapter <3 Vote, Comment, and Fan !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"TAYLOR RENEE CARTER COMEDOWN STAIRS RIGHT NOW!!" My mom yelled causing me to fall off the bed. Oww! Ugh what did I do now! I ran downstairs knowing my mom is pissed. I saw her tapping her foot like a mad women. Is that steam escaping her forehead?

"Yess maa'?" When she heard my voice, she looked at me as if she was about to slit my throat. Certainly not a good feeling.

"So where were you last night?" Everything from last night came back to me; the kiss, the nightmare,...and all the missed calls and texts. Oh snap I am in BIG trouble!

"You know what? It's a funny story," I said while laughing. "You see I was at Mindless Behavior's house and we were playing video games and watching movies. Ray Ray lost  every time he got the time to shoot. Mom it was hilarious you should of been there!" I said while chuckling to myself. Well this is awkward. Maybe I shouldn't have said that.

She looked at me as if I was stupid. "Are you kidding me Taylor?"

"No mom I'm not. I'm sorry but you gotta cut me some slack you know?" I swear my mom was about to punch me in the face after I said that.

"Give you some slack?!"

"Yeah mom give me some slack. I am 17 years old and about to finish school in the next few months."

"Oh you don't have to remind ME that your 17 living in MY house! Girl if you want some slack get the hell out of my house!" Is she for real right now! I did't even do anything. That's the first time I actually came home late from a friend's house.

"What! I came home late ONCE and you kicking me out the house! It wasn't even my fault!"

"Oh so if it wasn't your fault who was it then Taylor? What were you doing that caused you to come to the house late?"

"I don't know... We were just watching movies and playing games."

"So you trying to me you didn't notice it wasn't getting darker and darker? Because if you didn't then you must either be blind or stupid."

"No."

"You know I'm already late fpr work, you know that's what I have to do to feed your ass and your sister's! I swear I get no respect around here no more. Coming to my house late and don't have a reason why?! Girl you must be smoking crack if you think I'm stupid! Oh and since you want me to give you more "slack", you better clean this damn house if you expect to go anywhere and you grounded! For 2 months! Oh girl if you only KNOW what's coming to you, since you want some "slack"." She said while stressing the word 'slack' and grabbing her stuff and walking to the door.

"What! Are you for real right now?!" The fuck?This woman cant be serious! She threatened to kicking me out the house, but still want me to clean it?

"Yes Taylor REALER than the Milkshake itself, REALER than McDonalds french fries, REALER than this damn piece of weave I got on my head!" And with that she slammed the door and left. Wait--that's weave? Oh Lord.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The whole day, I ended up cleaning the WHOLE house. Like scrubbing the floor, dusting off the couch, you know that Cinderella shit. This woman crazy. After cleaning, I text Chre' (which is Roc Royal).