Without Trust, There Can't Be No Relationship...

Taylor's POV:

"You better get your ass up right now!" I said as I punched him hard on his back.

"Taylor what the fuck is your problem?!" Oh so he wakes up as if nothing happens?! He thinks he is fucking slick! He grabbed both of my arms to try to calm me down.

"I don't know Chre' you tell me! Tell me who the fuck is Ruby!!" he started looking at me with confusion plastered on his face. "Oh don't act confused now Chre' because I ain't the type of girl who you can play around with like a damn toy!"

"Ruby is a friend of mines Taylor."

"A friend?"

"Yeah a friend Taylor."

"Oh well she must be a very close one then."

"Taylor, Ruby is just a girl that you use to sing with me and boys a year ago. We play around a lot and stuff, but it ain't serious. I don't remember what I said, but if it caused you to get mad or think the wrong way, then I'm sorry. I only love you, no one else." He said while trying to hold my hands, but I moved it quickly. He loved me? Fuck please! My father said he loved my mom, but still marked a bruise on his cheek.

"Don't touch me." I said quietly. His whole face changed to complete anger because of what I did.

"This is what I don't fucking get about you! I'm trying to show you how motherfucking sorry I am and you gonna move your hand! Can't you fucking trust me?" he whispered quietly, but held strong eye contact with me. Even God knew that he wanted to yell in my face. But even though he didn't, tears stilled stung my eyes. I just sat on his bed and cried. "And you wouldn't even answer the question." He got off the bed, and exit out the room. Why does this always happen to us? God I always mess things up!

I slowly got off the bed and walked downstairs. Where is he? I asked myself. I went downstairs to the living room only to see Jacob knocked out on the couch. I could talk to him later. I went outside and looked around. I went behind the house and saw a tree house. Hmm he must be up there. I climbed the wooden steps and entered inside. Inside was huge. It was big enough for Michael Jordan to stand in.

"Chre'." I whispered softly only for him to hear. When he heard my voice he got up and stared at me. Instead of being angry, he looked straight up serious.

"What do you want Taylor?" he asked looking me straight into my eyes.

"I want to talk to you Roc." I said while holding back my tears. It all of a sudden felt cold.

"You want to talk to me? Oh please take a step into my office." He said while making hand gestures as if the tree house magically turned into an office.

"Chre'-" before I could finish my sentence he cut me off.

"Do you like me?"

"What?" he looked at me and shook his head.

"Do you like me? You know the feeling you get when you meet someone that attracts you."

"Why are you asking me if you know the answer?"

"I'm asking you because right now I'm not sure if you feel the same way for me. I mean, when I asked you if you trust me, you didn't say anything at all. Like if you're in a relationship with someone, doesn't it mean you have to trust the person?"

"Yeah."

"So answer my question. Do you like me?"

"Roc I-"

"Babe just answer the question."

"Ye-yes I do like you."

"Do you trust me?" I started thinking to myself. Do I trust him? I try to keep thinking that he would be the Prince Charming to my love story, but I always think he would be exactly like my dad; a liar. I can't lie to him though I have to be 100% sure that I trust him.